Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to quote you @DontQuoteMe , but can you imagine if she’s actually good? 😳😱
I think she actually could be you know, she’s massively confident so that will go a long way. Considering ‘entertainment’ is supposed to be her thing im expecting her to be at least half way decent. If not then she needs to get in the sea, to quote to podcast .

Reactions: 5
I think she actually could be you know, she’s massively confident so that will go a long way. Considering ‘entertainment’ is supposed to be her thing im expecting her to be at least half way decent. If not then she needs to get in the sea, to quote to podcast .
this is the same women who thinks she’s a good singer too though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’ll probably have a Charleston. Can’t imagine her doing Latin or ballroom really

Reactions: 2
Oh god can you imagine what she'd do with a couples choice 🤣
Based around her sob story of having to look after her own children for a period of time shorter than the actual dance. It’ll be only slightly more baffling than Chris’s acne/PJ and Duncan couple’s choice (as much as I do still like him and the sob story was most likely forced on him at the behest of the producers, it was an utterly insane dance)

Reactions: 2
Rosie will probably get Sandra to dance for her cause she can't be arsed to 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Some canny comments in her latest photo saying that she’s trying to be relatable but she can’t be having a sell out tour etc etc also someone saying that she needs to try and be on a low income, wonder how long before they are blocked for speaking the truth . I think her new house in Cleadon will be a lot warmer than the Vicarage was .

Reactions: 3
Some canny comments in her latest photo saying that she’s trying to be relatable but she can’t be having a sell out tour etc etc also someone saying that she needs to try and be on a low income, wonder how long before they are blocked for speaking the truth . I think her new house in Cleadon will be a lot warmer than the Vicarage was .
Aye she’ll be detecting those comments. I can’t believe how many bot accounts/comments too 😝

Do we know if they definitely moved then?

Reactions: 1
Do we know if they definitely moved then?
They have definitely moved she is doing her practice for strictly at the same place in South Shields as Chris did his . Chris mam and dad take Rafe to the same soft play as I take my daughter. This has just happened since around September when they probably moved .

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.