Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Chris went a bit OTT about anyone who celebrates Halloween being a sad bleep.
Heaven forbid anyone has any fun.
And yes Rosie has lost a bit of weight but so what, still an irritating pig of a woman
Yes, he does seem to get his knickers in a twist about the most ridiculous things. It’s starting to put me off him a bit TBH - anyone that disagrees with him is a dick (in his mind).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, he does seem to get his knickers in a twist about the most ridiculous things. It’s starting to put me off him a bit TBH - anyone that disagrees with him is a dick (in his mind).
They've both very much disappeared up their own bumholes, lost touch with the real world, where they're from and what made them popular and great entertainment in the first place. It's quite sad really. ☹

Reactions: 14
I believe her when she says she was genuinely happier at 18 than she is now. Even tho shes now married with two kids, she'd rather be dossing in bed all day and getting pissed 5 nights a week.

Reactions: 15
I believe her when she says she was genuinely happier at 18 than she is now. Even tho shes now married with two kids, she'd rather be dossing in bed all day and getting pissed 5 nights a week.
Yeah she can’t seem to get over those days.
It was half your life time ago Rosie time to grow up a bit.

Reactions: 8
I thought Chris went a bit OTT about anyone who celebrates Halloween being a sad bleep.
Heaven forbid anyone has any fun.
And yes Rosie has lost a bit of weight but so what, still an irritating pig of a woman
Absolutely. It’s probably because they begrudge doing anything with their children, therefore its very easy for him to complain about how much he hates it. I don’t understand why they are so self entitled😣 it’s funny how theyve brought back lets talk about tit to try and give the podcast it’s old feel again, sadly you two pompous pricks are too far up your own arse to make it good again!

Reactions: 13
Absolutely. It’s probably because they begrudge doing anything with their children, therefore its very easy for him to complain about how much he hates it. I don’t understand why they are so self entitled😣 it’s funny how theyve brought back lets talk about tit to try and give the podcast it’s old feel again, sadly you two pompous pricks are too far up your own arse to make it good again!
I wonder how many listeners they have lost? I miss the old days of listening weekly, it made me laugh so much. I haven't listened at all for a couple of months now

Reactions: 11
I think I’m about done with the podcast now. Chris was taking about how much he was procrastinating before recording the last podcast which doesn’t exactly make feel great as a listener. I feel like they’re just doing it for the money know.

And his rant about Halloween was way over the top.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think I’m about done with the podcast now. Chris was taking about how much he was procrastinating before recording the last podcast which doesn’t exactly make feel great as a listener. I feel like they’re just doing it for the money know.

I agree, it is just not very good anymore and definitely feels as though they are keeping it going for the money it generates. Without it, they have the live shows and the tv programme but they all stem from what was, in the beginning, a popular podcast. Without the podcast, they've not really got a voice.
We had the announcement a while back that Chris wouldn't be touring his standup (for a couple of years I think) so they clearly made the decision to focus on joint projects and all their eggs are in the SMA basket.

Reactions: 10
I agree, it is just not very good anymore and definitely feels as though they are keeping it going for the money it generates. Without it, they have the live shows and the tv programme but they all stem from what was, in the beginning, a popular podcast. Without the podcast, they've not really got a voice.
We had the announcement a while back that Chris wouldn't be touring his standup (for a couple of years I think) so they clearly made the decision to focus on joint projects and all their eggs are in the SMA basket.
I just don't know how they're hoping to keep momentum up until their next Arena tour next December!! Thats a long way away.

Reactions: 7
Thing is, he’s the one with the talent. Not Rosie. So if he’s knocked his solo career on the head ( or taken a break) to give hers a boost, which is what it looks like from the outside, then he’ll start to resent it. He’s better as a one man band. She’s got her foot in the door, if she can’t make it on her own then that’s nobody else’s problem.

Reactions: 17
15 mins in, (3 mins of ads) and Rosie is bragging about how her BBoy’s tickets were £300.. why am I listening 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Even more big hints about the move, putting together furniture for the room where they’re doing the podcast (they already had a room kitted out in the old house) and lead times on curtains, sofas, blinds etc…

Reactions: 4
I wish there was a way of seeing the figures of how many people are paying for the ad free podcast.

Reactions: 8
So I know they over exaggerate a lot for comedic effect but there has just been a moment in episode 187 where Rosie very clearly says ‘theres nothing remotely attractive about you’ to Chris, he’s seemed genuinely taken aback and then they moved on. It was too off the cuff to be a joke. Also just prior to that they speak about icks and Rosie said when Chris asks for a kissin a certain way it gives her the ick. I mean come on, you’re married to the man, theres no need to be unkind for a cheap laugh. She’s just vile, so up her own arse.

Ive said this before but I am convinced she thought she’s won the lottery the night she hooked up with him. He probably thought he was getting a nice local girl he already knew so wouldn’t be after just his fame, how wrong can you be! There’s no way she’d make it on her own, and when there are times where Chris genuinely praises her and tells her she’s done well there’s never any acknowledgment from her that it’s his coat tails she’s been riding on.

Chuck him this way Rosie if you’re done with him, he’ll be fine here with me 😈

Waiting for the announcement that they’ll go fortnightly because there so ‘busy’.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Even more big hints about the move, putting together furniture for the room where they’re doing the podcast (they already had a room kitted out in the old house) and lead times on curtains, sofas, blinds etc…
Carl was on last week saying he was absolutely sick of them moving house as he has to help out each time. Was funny.

Reactions: 11
She's got a cheek commenting on Chris' appearance hasn't she, hardly a supermodel herself 😭 this is so mean but I'm gonna say it, her face reminds me of Humpty Dumpty

1668179660660.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So I know they over exaggerate a lot for comedic effect but there has just been a moment in episode 187 where Rosie very clearly says ‘theres nothing remotely attractive about you’ to Chris, he’s seemed genuinely taken aback and then they moved on. It was too off the cuff to be a joke. Also just prior to that they speak about icks and Rosie said when Chris asks for a kissin a certain way it gives her the ick. I mean come on, you’re married to the man, theres no need to be unkind for a cheap laugh. She’s just vile, so up her own arse.

Ive said this before but I am convinced she thought she’s won the lottery the night she hooked up with him. He probably thought he was getting a nice local girl he already knew so wouldn’t be after just his fame, how wrong can you be! There’s no way she’d make it on her own, and when there are times where Chris genuinely praises her and tells her she’s done well there’s never any acknowledgment from her that it’s his coat tails she’s been riding on.

Chuck him this way Rosie if you’re done with him, he’ll be fine here with me 😈

Waiting for the announcement that they’ll go fortnightly because there so ‘busy’.
to be fair I think Chris was after her for a while and she gave in when he started getting famous… I got that impression from the podcast before last
They talk about walking past eachother back in the day and she thought he was a weirdo with long hair and Chris said something like “you were lush back then”

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.