Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got the worst news ever folks . Got it on excellent authority she’s doing Christmas strictly 😞

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Got the worst news ever folks . Got it on excellent authority she’s doing Christmas strictly 😞
She does seem to have been ramping up the exercise etc recently - an attempt to improve her fitness in anticipation of this perhaps?

If this is true then she will be even more smug than she already is

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
They must be desperate for contestants 😂 That’s me not watching, I used to love her Instagram and the podcast till she turned into an insufferable twit 🙄

Reactions: 11
That explains the exercise then I didn’t think she’d want to be fit for no reason as she’s quite lazy. Other than SMA fans who would know who she is? Oh I know CRW!

Reactions: 3
They must be desperate for contestants 😂 That’s me not watching, I used to love her Instagram and the podcast till she turned into an insufferable twit 🙄
I usually love the Christmas special too...Will record and scroll past her bits...can't bear her smug face and those excruciatingly awful eyebrows!

Reactions: 6
She’s partnered with Neil , just praying she dosent win . They are definitely scraping the barrel though but they are with the proper show.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christmas strictly?! No-one will know who she is 😂 She doesn't even bother with Instagram now unless it's an ad.

Reactions: 7
If it keeps her off the main Strictly show (for a couple of years at least) then that would be the only reason I'd have her on the Xmas one.

Reactions: 12
If it keeps her off the main Strictly show (for a couple of years at least) then that would be the only reason I'd have her on the Xmas one.
Maizie did the Christmas special a year or two before the normal Strictly so yeah fingers crossed 🤞 keep Rosie off it for a couple years 😝

Reactions: 2
They’re probably having her on to promote the new series of the Chris and Rosie show, and it’s not quite as bad as having her on the main one (emphasis on quite!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s partnered with Neil , just praying she dosent win . They are definitely scraping the barrel though but they are with the proper show.
The fact she's got Neil sums up how much of a non celebrity she is! He's been benched again for a reason!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.