Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These guys where my first thought too - but of course the presenter would have said Chris Ramsey and Chris Ramseys Wife! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else follow Kate? Am I the only thinking she is going through something?

Reactions: 1
Yeah wrong Ramseys. Thankfully!
Can you imagine those two on Gogglebox. CRW sat on the sofa with a glass of wine. Chris with a baseball cap on with SMA podcast written on it.
Bookshelf behind them stacked with copies of SMA books. Coffee table in front with boxes of Hello Fresh.

But what would be funny is regular Gogglebox whilst reviewing their “chat” show

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No and she’s private. What’s she been posting
Very little now! Oddly so!
Quite some time ago - She put a post about one of her sons being diagnosed with some behavioural issues and now she can get him the support he truly needs.
Her husband hasn’t been shown since summer 2021.
Usually Kate is very very family orientated so it just smacks as a bit weird?
(Really all for her kids - Not like Rosie)
I wonder if the house is going to be rented to Kate?

Did anyone else clock the Emma matress advert and that they were saying the money back trial should be offered on other things like buying houses 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
So sick of these companies sending tit like mattresses to rich bleeping people who can afford them
Exactly this! I was reading about a charity (set up by a teacher) that provides beds to children in the UK who literally have nothing to sleep on. That would be a much better thing for them to do although I accept that they wouldn't get the influencer promo of course.

Reactions: 16
Exactly this! I was reading about a charity (set up by a teacher) that provides beds to children in the UK who literally have nothing to sleep on. That would be a much better thing for them to do although I accept that they wouldn't get the influencer promo of course.
I can't say that I've EVER been influenced by someone to buy something, who was gifted something or paid to promote it. Like u say, I'd be mu h more inclined to support a company who does a bit for charity or food banks or such

Reactions: 12
I can't say that I've EVER been influenced by someone to buy something, who was gifted something or paid to promote it. Like u say, I'd be mu h more inclined to support a company who does a bit for charity or food banks or such
I actively avoid companies who gift famous people things. I understand why some do it when the demographic of followers is their target market.
Chris being gifted a PS5 would have zero influence on sales for example.
Hello Fresh can do one. I'll never use them.

Reactions: 22
Stopped following her sick of seeing her on the Peleton, both of them! What's going on, this isn't Rosie AT ALL.

Reactions: 8
Something big coming up? Or maybe just the tv show coming up in new year. She said on the podcast we won’t recognise her soon… let’s hope so.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.