Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very little now! Oddly so!
Quite some time ago - She put a post about one of her sons being diagnosed with some behavioural issues and now she can get him the support he truly needs.
Her husband hasn’t been shown since summer 2021.
Usually Kate is very very family orientated so it just smacks as a bit weird?
(Really all for her kids - Not like Rosie)
I wonder if the house is going to be rented to Kate?
They were together June 3rd this year.. In the comments on the family gathering, he said he took the picture.

I’ve finally unfollowed. Can’t deal with her tit anymore! More bragging about being sent free stuff (Peloton t shirt) when there are people having to decide whether to eat or heat their homes. She claims to be a normal northern lass who grew up in poverty so she should know bleeping better. She gives NOTHING back (ie charity work) and is just a vile, greedy witch 😡

Reactions: 22
I’ve finally unfollowed. Can’t deal with her tit anymore! More bragging about being sent free stuff (Peloton t shirt) when there are people having to decide whether to eat or heat their homes. She claims to be a normal northern lass who grew up in poverty so she should know bleeping better. She gives NOTHING back (ie charity work) and is just a vile, greedy witch 😡
Yeah she certainly was bragging about it and seriously isn’t doing herself any favours.

Reactions: 7
Me too, just lately there's something about her I don't like.

Reactions: 6
I’ve followed this thread for a while now but never posted. I used to be a massive Rosie fan, saw her as someone I could relate to being from the north east. Someone I could have a good drink with and a proper laugh. But now she’s just a shadow of her former self and she’s rotten to the core. She needs to think how lucky she is for the life she married in to. She’s lucky she has two beautiful children, who are healthy and looked after (by her mam), many people would kill for that. Also, she needs to remember where she came from and what made her so popular in the first place. Her detest for her husband and children is just too much. Sorry for the rant, but she just makes me so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve followed this thread for a while now but never posted. I used to be a massive Rosie fan, saw her as someone I could relate to being from the north east. Someone I could have a good drink with and a proper laugh. But now she’s just a shadow of her former self and she’s rotten to the core. She needs to think how lucky she is for the life she married in to. She’s lucky she has two beautiful children, who are healthy and looked after (by her mam), many people would kill for that. Also, she needs to remember where she came from and what made her so popular in the first place. Her detest for her husband and children is just too much. Sorry for the rant, but she just makes me so angry.
I totally agree with you. I’m from the north east and really related to her in the beginning, probably before and during lockdown, but since the podcast she thinks she’s something else. Sad really I loved her stories especially her Mams Pom-Pom bag!

Reactions: 15
I totally agree with you. I’m from the north east and really related to her in the beginning, probably before and during lockdown, but since the podcast she thinks she’s something else. Sad really I loved her stories especially her Mams Pom-Pom bag!
The pom pom bag made me cry laughing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was relatable in the Pom Pom bag era - it all changed after that. He pregnancy with Rafe seemed to be the tipping point.

Reactions: 17
She wanted that baby though so I don’t get it?
He wasn’t an accidental pregnancy.
She’s really ramped up the fitness lately, too bad she can’t do anything about that neck/ chin

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The sponsored message in the middle of this week's episode is so cringe. They've literally become a parody of themselves.

Reactions: 11
Don't like much of what she posts recently, but gotta agree with the love for Heart 90s!! Proper 90s cheesy music queen here 👍

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t know what he’s doing with his kids?
Then says “I had to Google that”

So she doesn’t know what to do either and has to ask Google?

why not just send them to Sandra full time, neither of you clearly can be bothered with them. - oh sorry, they do that already.

It’s such a shame because after her miscarriage and her longing for another child… all she’s done is moan about them both and palm them off at every opportunity.

I think they need to address their issues around parenting and/or pay for an actual nanny and let Sandra live her life. Disgusting how much that lady had to do for them.

disgusting using their kids as podcast material (especially when it’s so derogatory towards them).

Reactions: 15
Doesn’t know what he’s doing with his kids?
Then says “I had to Google that”

So she doesn’t know what to do either and has to ask Google?

why not just send them to Sandra full time, neither of you clearly can be bothered with them. - oh sorry, they do that already.

It’s such a shame because after her miscarriage and her longing for another child… all she’s done is moan about them both and palm them off at every opportunity.

I think they need to address their issues around parenting and/or pay for an actual nanny and let Sandra live her life. Disgusting how much that lady had to do for them.

disgusting using their kids as podcast material (especially when it’s so derogatory towards them).
I think it would have all been different if Raif had been a girl, I think having two boys has influenced their attitude. The other week they she asked him if he would have had considered another baby if they could guarantee it was a girl and not enough boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She looks like she’s lost weight in her latest post
She’s been sweating on the peleton daily so is hope so. Dont think the chin will ever go down. She doesn’t have a face for tv.

Reactions: 5
She’s been sweating on the peleton daily so is hope so. Dont think the chin will ever go down. She doesn’t have a face for tv.
That photo on her last post is filtered to hell especially the dreaded nose and chin she dosent look like that . Also in London yet more time away from the kids #topmamrosie

Reactions: 6
Did they release an episode on Friday? I can only see up to 191 "gilet incorporated" on amazon 🤔

I thought Chris went a bit OTT about anyone who celebrates Halloween being a sad bleep.
Heaven forbid anyone has any fun.
And yes Rosie has lost a bit of weight but so what, still an irritating pig of a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.