Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Condoms?! Wtf! She mustn’t be on the pill or anything. Poor Chris!!
Why should she be on the pill? Contraception is not just the woman’s responsibility. Chris gets a lot of sympathy on this thread but I won’t be feeling sorry for him for using condoms!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
The only way I feel sorry for Chris buying condoms is he’s likely going to have to use them with a woman who is open with her questionable hygiene habits!

That said I feel contraception needs to be agreed and comfortable for both parties. I’m sure there would be hell on if Chris pushed the idea of her going on the pill as much as she brings up him having a vasectomy on the podcast!

Reactions: 7
Apparently it was a massive box so they spent half the podcast laughing about how long they’d last. I honestly don’t know why they don’t just own it and get a part time nanny, they can afford it despite all the distractions they throw in. Cleadon is expensive but they can afford to own two houses at once while the other one sells and cost of living is very low in south sheilds and Sunderland (for a celeb/compared to further south). Let Sandra have a life and just be a normal granny again. If they’re bothered about staying married I’d at least give in and have one until Raif is three and Robin might have chilled out a bit. This ‘I’m a millionaire but SO normal like you’ bit is getting old and transparent anyway.

Reactions: 8
The only way I feel sorry for Chris buying condoms is he’s likely going to have to use them with a woman who is open with her questionable hygiene habits!

That said I feel contraception needs to be agreed and comfortable for both parties. I’m sure there would be hell on if Chris pushed the idea of her going on the pill as much as she brings up him having a vasectomy on the podcast!
What’s even freakier about all this is that we know it. How in 2022 are we discussing 2 randomers contraception choices, it’s a bloody mad world we live in now. I’m so pleased I stopped listening to them.

Reactions: 11
Chris was due a consultation for a vacestomy but he had to cancel it because Rosie wanted him to do the school run.

• Wow
Oh their marriage is most definitely sexless. There is zero chemistry between them and they act like mates. I give it until the kids are a bit older, teenagers maybe, then they’ll be divorcing.

And I also think that the reason Chris is so reluctant to get a vasectomy (they’ve been harping on about it for AGES now) is that deep down he doesn’t think him and rosie are for keeps and he may meet another woman and ? she may want kids with him.

Reactions: 10
Oh their marriage is most definitely sexless. There is zero chemistry between them and they act like mates. I give it until the kids are a bit older, teenagers maybe, then they’ll be divorcing.

And I also think that the reason Chris is so reluctant to get a vasectomy (they’ve been harping on about it for AGES now) is that deep down he doesn’t think him and rosie are for keeps and he may meet another woman and ? she may want kids with him.
I actually agree with this 😂

Why should she be on the pill? Contraception is not just the woman’s responsibility. Chris gets a lot of sympathy on this thread but I won’t be feeling sorry for him for using condoms!
My fella happily uses them. I’m not putting crappy hormones into my body for his benefit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Not to mention there are literally ZERO side effects of condoms and HUNDREDS of side effects of the pill/coil/implant etc.

I wholeheartedly agree. People can feel sorry for Chris all they like but not for using condoms, are we still that backwards as a society that a man’s pleasure during sex is our main concern? A concern greater than the actual health of a woman? The fact that someone can read that a man uses a condom and their immediate response is ‘poor chris’ actually blows my mind!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Not to mention there are literally ZERO side effects of condoms and HUNDREDS of side effects of the pill/coil/implant etc.

I wholeheartedly agree. People can feel sorry for Chris all they like but not for using condoms, are we still that backwards as a society that a man’s pleasure during sex is our main concern? A concern greater than the actual health of a woman? The fact that someone can read that a man uses a condom and their immediate response is ‘poor chris’ actually blows my mind!!!!
I was horrified when I read the original comment, so glad so many have called it out!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Also, I’m sorry but she’s a brag and she’s a show off and why she had kids I don’t know but she certainly isn’t fat either.

Reactions: 14
Also, I’m sorry but she’s a brag and she’s a show off and why she had kids I don’t know but she certainly isn’t fat either.
You need to go to spec savers!
She is as round as she is tall with no neck!
I don’t care that Chris has to use condoms he should get a vasectomy if he’s that bothered.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Yes and side effects not just during sex but as an every day occurrence! Why should a woman put up with that so that sex feels a bit better for a man? Of course if she wants to then crack on but to feel sorry for a man who has to wear a condom?! Madness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.