Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv seen Rosie about a few times recently. I'm taller than her but we do have a similar body shape. She's top heavy and has curves but certainly not fat.
After years and years of body dismorphia and eating disorders I can say I am not fat and neither is Rosie.
I can't stand her but she's got a lovely figure.

Reactions: 21
Iv seen Rosie about a few times recently. I'm taller than her but we do have a similar body shape. She's top heavy and has curves but certainly not fat.
After years and years of body dismorphia and eating disorders I can say I am not fat and neither is Rosie.
I can't stand her but she's got a lovely figure.
I’ve seen her and spoke to her a couple of years ago (it was by chance and I actually was a fan then…) just before her second pregnancy. She wasn’t fat I just don’t think she does herself any favours with the faces she pulls and some of the clothes she wears. I am 12/14 and can put an oversized shirt on and look much bigger. I think she needs to sack her stylist or if she doesn’t have one, then should get one with the money she’s earning. I think also when she filters her face so much when we see her in the flesh or on tv she does look bigger

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen her and spoke to her a couple of years ago (it was by chance and I actually was a fan then…) just before her second pregnancy. She wasn’t fat I just don’t think she does herself any favours with the faces she pulls and some of the clothes she wears. I am 12/14 and can put an oversized shirt on and look much bigger. I think she needs to sack her stylist or if she doesn’t have one, then should get one with the money she’s earning. I think also when she filters her face so much when we see her in the flesh or on tv she does look bigger
I agree. I wouldn't say she is fat. In fact when she used to do the videos singing and dancing in her underwear I used to get annoyed that she insinuating she was a "larger" girl when she clearly wasn't plus sized or whatever.

She does however need to learn to dress for her shape. She is short with big boobs. There are plenty of styles that would enhance that as opposed to making her look bigger than she is.

Reactions: 8
I think she's just top heavy, doesn't always dress to enhance that, and Chris is so slim it emphasises it.

Reactions: 6
Wonder if she had to reluctantly make it home for Robins birthday or if she’s still in London. There’s a photo of Robin on the rug on Insta, but then again Sandra could have sent her that.

Reactions: 3
Oh yes you hate your kids I forgot.
Shes a horrible bleep! I can't believe she can say that. He does look like a little git mind but even so. It seems the norm on Instagram for mothers to slag their kids off. Look at that horrible scutter knee deep in life.

I know it's her attempt at comedy, but it's really not funny how she talks about her children.

Reactions: 15
What caused the switch between Robin screaming in every one of her posts to nothing and now doing the you can only see him from the back pose?

I mean that’s the way it should be, kids shouldn’t be dragged into social media while they are small but just curious why it went from 100 to 0 overnight, especially as she still shows Rafe

What caused the switch between Robin screaming in every one of her posts to nothing and now doing the you can only see him from the back pose?

I mean that’s the way it should be, kids shouldn’t be dragged into social media while they are small but just curious why it went from 100 to 0 overnight, especially as she still shows Rafe
I think she probably had some backlash from him being online so much and his school friends and their parents seeing his antics, she stopped showing Robin suddenly. I think it was a good choice. He used to really go on stupid for the camera and it was reinforcing his behaviour. He deserves some privacy before he’s a teenager and will be more aware of who his parents are. It’s also better for his general safety not to have up to date images of him all over the internet all the time. She’ll probably slow down posting Raif when he’s no longer a proper baby and starts nursery and isn’t with one of the family all the time.

I’m sure it was her sharing the video of Robin jumping in the cot/basket that Rafe was actually in at the time that was the end of Robin’s appearances. It was irresponsible to let it happen, to share it was stupid! I think there was backlash and maybe a word from management in her ear!

Reactions: 14
Oh yes you hate your kids I forgot.
What a charming woman.

This is all on the internet for people to see forever more, despite CRW thinking it will disappear after 24 hours, we have a screenshot so it won't.

Sure Robin would love to see that's what his mum thinks.

Poor kid is going to need a lot of therapy

• Sad
Reactions: 9

I think once the podcast really took off and tv for her it seemed sensible to have Robin removed from it. For safety purposes if nothing else.

Reactions: 4
She just keeps stopping lower and lower doesn’t she. Re: the fat thing, it’s her fat face and chin that makes her seem like she’s a chubby lass and the fact that she’s top heavy and dresses terribly. She can more than afford a stylist so I’m not sure why she doesn’t use one.

Reactions: 7
What a horrible thing to say on your child’s birthday! Poor kid.
But 10lb 11oz - that’s a wopper 😫

Wow they are both ageing like milk! Is she ever without a glass of wine in her hand? She looks at least 10 years older than she is. So does Chris. They aren’t funny anymore. I hate seeing her posts about hating the kids, it’s not needed. People would die to have kids and all she can do is slag hers off and palm them off on Sandra

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.