Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither the bedroom nor the kitchen we saw towards the end are from the Vicarage.

Reactions: 2
That latest post with Rafe.

god she detests spending time with her kids

Reactions: 5
That latest post with Rafe.

god she detests spending time with her kids
I didn’t get that post at all. I’m not the most patient person but I don’t understand why that would annoy her, he’s enjoying his breakfast and can use a spoon well - all positive things!

Reactions: 12
Pour it into a cup so he can drink it if it annoys you that much bleeping hell 🙄

Reactions: 5
Why does she act like she hates the kids?
I haven’t had children by choice because I know I wouldn’t enjoy life with them.
After she had one did she not think hmm I don’t really like being a mother so I’ll just have the one?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Most parents I know do have a bit of a moan and winge about their kids…. It’s normal I think. So I think she thinks it’s relatable content except that’s on record not just an off the cuff comment to a friend. So it does build up a picture of her not enjoying parenthood.

Crazy cos she doesn’t work a 9-5 4/5 days a week so she’s had time with her kids when so many don’t have that luxury. She’s practically a stay at home mum bar bits of work so she’s got plenty of time on her hands and help too.

Reactions: 11
I think she’s still on the mother of daughter bandwagon where she thinks it’s ‘cool’ to moan about having kids/being a parent. She should wake up every day and be so bleeping thankful and grateful for the life she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Heard this from a decent source apparently the house they’ve moved to wasn’t even up for sale they put a note through the door with an offer. They’ve moved and vicarage is going on market shortly. The whole secrecy thing is so bizarre why don’t they just own it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Heard this from a decent source apparently the house they’ve moved to wasn’t even up for sale they put a note through the door with an offer. They’ve moved and vicarage is going on market shortly. The whole secrecy thing is so bizarre why don’t they just own it 🤷‍♀️

A note through the door… who do they think they are?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.