Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She worked at Top Shop too. And a classroom assistant. Sounds like she struggled to hold down a job. Laziness, probably

Reactions: 8
duck me she doesn't stay in a job long does she. Never finished college ans never made a proper career from singing. It's a bit cringe. Stay at home Mum, until I realised how much I hate my kids

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair, a lot of the jobs she states were temporary contracts and stuff like the singing isn’t steady work. If this is her real CV that’s been hanging round on her computer for years, then it’s written very unprofessionally though. My little boy, tender age of 16 etc are really odd informal phrases for a CV. Chris’s repeated eye rolling at her job history (not just here, on the podcast back when I still listened) bothers me though. It’s not as if he was a multilingual brain surgeon in space prior to getting into comedy or anything himself. He was just more successful with his entertainment career prior to SMA taking off. She was out earning a living, why is he so salty about it?

Reactions: 6
I got their book when it was 99p on Kindle, and there was a quite bizarre chapter that was just Rosie's CV with comments from Chris slagging it off 🧐
What really annoys me is the term full time parent / mother. I work 4 days a week. But I don’t stop being a parent when I’m work. I would love to be in the position to work less and have more time with the kids. It’s just a shame she doesn’t realise how privileged she is.

Reactions: 16
I know they are as bad as each other for wind ups and “beefs” but Jesus that comic relief comment re kids really had to have stung for chris. Nothing funny about it it was a cruel thing to say

Reactions: 11
Tell you what though, she's been on the peleton again today, this is very un-Rosie like. Something definitely afoot. Some tv appearance maybe? Can't see why else she'd be doing it.
Been on the Peleton or just splashed her face with water and claimed she had? ☺☺

She worked at Top Shop too. And a classroom assistant. Sounds like she struggled to hold down a job. Laziness, probably
Or her employees got sick of Sandra covering for her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What really annoys me is the term full time parent / mother. I work 4 days a week. But I don’t stop being a parent when I’m work. I would love to be in the position to work less and have more time with the kids. It’s just a shame she doesn’t realise how privileged she is.
I totally agree. I hate that term as it’s demeaning for parents who work (which let’s face it is the majority!). And Rosie barely has her kids with all the help she gets so that’s bollocks 😂😂

Reactions: 9
I'm glad I didn't buy the book, as it looks really difficult to read, as it's written like a conversation, but not obvious who is speaking.

I listened to it as an audiobook too. Got it from the library online, didn’t want to pay for it!! Sounded a lot like the podcast, but obviously scripted.

Reactions: 2
This is how far into the book I got, does it get any better?
It was alright, but I thought there was too much Rosie and not enough Chris. The audiobook was better as it sounded more like the podcast, although what I liked about the podcast in the early days was that they were just having a conversation and going off on tangents and whatnot, whereas the audiobook was obviously already scripted.

Not being b!tchy but honestly don't understand how he's still with her, she must drain any happiness right out of him with her constant public moaning 😕
He's just waiting for me to leave my husband then we will run off together and he can leave the moany old cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Been having her hair highlights again, whilst chomping on a yellow pepper "trying to be good" Jesus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.