Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Intrigued about the film crew! In work so can't listen yet.

On this week's podcast Chris and Rosie discuss frubes, strictly, facial recognition and loads more... plus they are joined by a film crew, can you tell?

Reactions: 2
Intrigued about the film crew! In work so can't listen yet.

On this week's podcast Chris and Rosie discuss frubes, strictly, facial recognition and loads more... plus they are joined by a film crew, can you tell?
I am putting my money on Chris doing Who Do You Think You Are, he basically said as much, something along the lines are ‘There’s a film crew here because Chris has decided to do other work’ ‘I know, who do I think I am?’

Reactions: 7
I am putting my money on Chris doing Who Do You Think You Are, he basically said as much, something along the lines are ‘There’s a film crew here because Chris has decided to do other work’ ‘I know, who do I think I am?’
Maybe they are keeping the old house until the filming is done on this, especially if they are in temporary rented accommodation or the new house is a fixer-upper.

Reactions: 2
Didn't listen to full podcast but they also mentioned being within 5 miles of Sunderland Stadium of Light... does that fit in with the new house narrative?

Reactions: 3
They also mentioned a shop ‘at the end of the road’ which didn’t fit with the image I had of the big house being out in the sticks, but I’m a city kid so this is very much based on nothing

Reactions: 1
Maybe they are keeping the old house until the filming is done on this, especially if they are in temporary rented accommodation or the new house is a fixer-upper.
Has she actually ever addressed that they have/are moving? I can't understand the secrecy behind it all.

Didn't listen to full podcast but they also mentioned being within 5 miles of Sunderland Stadium of Light... does that fit in with the new house narrative?
Definitely anyway we all know they are living in Cleadon they’ve been spotted also family has as well. Also Sandra was telling my friends mother in law that they love being back because they have got friends and people dropping in which we all knew would be a problem with the vicarage being out in the sticks . Chris had kitted Sandra and his parents out with new cars but you can’t always be arsed to do a 50 minute drive there then back again . As for the shop at the end of the street the village has a few shops in it which wouldn’t necessarily be at the end of street literally but just a short walk from most of the streets that run off the village. These close up shots are still cracking me up she got where she is by showing and sharing their lovely house in North ave and Robin was still a sweet kid and not the pantomime horse she turned him in to . I’d have more respect if she said they moved because it just shows how far removed she’s become if she had the same content what she has now she wouldn’t have had half the followers. I genuinely believe she thinks it’s her talent that has got her there not the fact that she is ….. …,CHRIS RAMSEYS WIFE !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think telling people they moved back to their home town would boost their popularity and make them seem less affected by their wealth if that's their concern, which I think it is. A couple of weeks ago they were talking about only having one car seat for Rafe and they needed a second one for Chris's car. All very standard for people who have two cars but Chris was really OTT in trying to justify why they needed a second car seat. I think they were affected by the slack they got charging for the no ad podcasts and are being very careful about portraying any of their wealth.

Reactions: 5
I think telling people they moved back to their home town would boost their popularity and make them seem less affected by their wealth if that's their concern, which I think it is. A couple of weeks ago they were talking about only having one car seat for Rafe and they needed a second one for Chris's car. All very standard for people who have two cars but Chris was really OTT in trying to justify why they needed a second car seat. I think they were affected by the slack they got charging for the no ad podcasts and are being very careful about portraying any of their wealth.
Prob just on the beg for a free one

Absolutely, Rosie loves that they've got money and has no shame even tho she didn't earn it but Chris always seems to try and explain things or make jokes about it.

Cleadon's lovely, nobody would blame them for moving there and staying closer to their hometown and friends/family. I feel like moving away was driven by Rosie initially, but she's a spoilt brat and of course just expected everyone to flock to her wherever she was. Obviously it didn't work out that way 😂 that poor kid being in 3 different schools over a couple of years!

Reactions: 7
Wonder if they’ve put Ro in back in his old school near the town hall or if they’ve put him in the local “academy”
I can’t roll my eyes hard enough!

Wonder if they’ve put Ro in back in his old school near the town hall or if they’ve put him in the local “academy”
I can’t roll my eyes hard enough!
Robyn*

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.