Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weekend is just another day you have to get through if you have kids. Wow.

she seems more arsed about her appearance - ‘don’t worry, I’ll post a picture where I look better’. We aren’t worried. And we don’t care. We’d rather see you enjoying your kids (without exploiting the kids themselves)

Reactions: 12
Moan moan fkn moan. Happy weekend but not really if you have kids. She really hates her kids. She’s so unrelatable.
I just came on to say the exact same thing! Took a screen shot and everything 😂 That post is disgusting, pretty much having a go at Chris for hosting children in need. She’s so bitter and nasty. Then proceeds to moan about having kids AGAIN. You know what Rosie, many people work Monday to Friday 9-5 and barely see their kids so they actually do look forward to the weekends so they can spend time with their kids. She really thinks she’s speaking for the masses doesn’t she when she couldn’t be further off the mark.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not being b!tchy but honestly don't understand how he's still with her, she must drain any happiness right out of him with her constant public moaning 😕

Reactions: 28
Once the next tour is done and hopefully the last tv show what you see now will be Rosie’s life . Chris is obviously busy and she isn’t she’s done a crappy ad and is moaning about her kids while Chris is away earning the money . She should be grateful , moved to vicarage on a fad decided that fad wasn’t what she expected to be moved back home got a 2million pound house ( that’s what I’ve been told but don’t know if it’s true ) not far from the family and friends auntie employed as your housekeeper ( again what I’ve been told but don’t know if it’s true ) fantastic in-laws near by now who adore the kids and love having them . I don’t know why she just dosent realise she isn’t the talent out of the two she’s not going to make it too far in tv as she dosent come up well on camera ( she has a side profile which is pretty horrible) and be the supportive wife and be happy with what she’s got she’s changed beyond recognition and all this “ I hate parenting and having kids “ crap isn’t relatable to normal people. Who knows how long Chris will go on for he’s good but he’s not a comic genius he will disappear eventually but he will have made his money as long as she stops spending it .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Once the next tour is done and hopefully the last tv show what you see now will be Rosie’s life . Chris is obviously busy and she isn’t she’s done a crappy ad and is moaning about her kids while Chris is away earning the money . She should be grateful , moved to vicarage on a fad decided that fad wasn’t what she expected to be moved back home got a 2million pound house ( that’s what I’ve been told but don’t know if it’s true ) not far from the family and friends auntie employed as your housekeeper ( again what I’ve been told but don’t know if it’s true ) fantastic in-laws near by now who adore the kids and love having them . I don’t know why she just dosent realise she isn’t the talent out of the two she’s not going to make it too far in tv as she dosent come up well on camera ( she has a side profile which is pretty horrible) and be the supportive wife and be happy with what she’s got she’s changed beyond recognition and all this “ I hate parenting and having kids “ crap isn’t relatable to normal people. Who knows how long Chris will go on for he’s good but he’s not a comic genius he will disappear eventually but he will have made his money as long as she stops spending it .
She’s one of those people who no matter what she has, will never be happy!

Reactions: 16
Oh she’s fuming that Chris has been so successful as she’s clearly the talented one 🤪 She really does not come across well on tv does she. Side profile aside (which is pretty horrific), she just doesn’t have any natural charm or charisma for tv. She came across the same on the tour, it all felt very scripted with her and she looked and acted awkward.

Reactions: 9
Moan moan fkn moan. Happy weekend but not really if you have kids. She really hates her kids. She’s so unrelatable.
How hurtful was that comment?! I’m gutted for Chris that she publicly said that she wished he was like that with his own kids?

I hope for the boy’s sake they don’t get to see half the things she’s said about them growing up. Don’t get me wrong, I’m no Mary Poppins and I’ll have a moan to my friends/partner when my kids are doing my head in, but my heart would break if they thought I resented them as I don’t get to party and lie in my bed all weekend like a teenager!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love and loathe my children in equal measure 🤣🤣 No all jokes aside, yes we all have times where our children irritate the life out of us and we'd like a longer lie in. But in a world where children are entirely optional I dont understand why people bother to palm them off elsewhere and moan about them 24/7

Reactions: 17
What did Rosie do for a job before Chris? I know she worked at pontins when she was younger but I mean when they met, what was she doing?

Heard this from a decent source apparently the house they’ve moved to wasn’t even up for sale they put a note through the door with an offer. They’ve moved and vicarage is going on market shortly. The whole secrecy thing is so bizarre why don’t they just own it 🤷‍♀️
Well after the note through the door resulting in a sale; I hope the sellers left a packet of prawns under the floorboards or under the insulation in the roof when they left 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What did Rosie do for a job before Chris? I know she worked at pontins when she was younger but I mean when they met, what was she doing?
She was presenting on a Newcastle radio station I’m pretty sure - so fairly successful in her own right in the entertainment world . She quit when she had Robin and I seem to recall at the time, the way she talked came across like she didn’t really want to quit to become a stay at home mum, but it was easier what with Chris’s job etc. I can imagine she may have been dissatisfied and resentful of the way motherhood changed her way of life from the get go.

Reactions: 7
I love and loathe my children in equal measure 🤣🤣 No all jokes aside, yes we all have times where our children irritate the life out of us and we'd like a longer lie in. But in a world where children are entirely optional I dont understand why people bother to palm them off elsewhere and moan about them 24/7
This is what irritates me, they chose to have another child. I remember commenting on here when she was moaning about pregnancy, and another commenter and I said it was frustrating as some people aren’t that lucky and it pretty much became the who’s had the worst pregnancy thread for a few days and how she’s entitled to moan so I stepped back. I wasn’t suggesting she had to show everything in a positive light, it was more she should show a bit more gratitude for what she has. It’s interesting (and sad) that 2 years on, nothing’s changed.

Reactions: 10
Firstly, how tone deaf do you have to be to moan about your kids using a CHILDREN IN NEED photo. And secondly, shouldn't she be a little more sensitive and a lot more grateful given that they lost a baby in between having R&R? She'd probably claim she was just joking, but when you're married to a comedian you should probably have a better understanding of what's actually funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She was presenting on a Newcastle radio station I’m pretty sure - so fairly successful in her own right in the entertainment world . She quit when she had Robin and I seem to recall at the time, the way she talked came across like she didn’t really want to quit to become a stay at home mum, but it was easier what with Chris’s job etc. I can imagine she may have been dissatisfied and resentful of the way motherhood changed her way of life from the get go.
I think she only got that gig though from being married to Chris though, she was in a band that toured around the North East but I wouldn’t have said they were extremely successful to get her a job on radio.

Reactions: 5
Tell you what though, she's been on the peleton again today, this is very un-Rosie like. Something definitely afoot. Some tv appearance maybe? Can't see why else she'd be doing it.

Reactions: 10
Heard this from a decent source apparently the house they’ve moved to wasn’t even up for sale they put a note through the door with an offer. They’ve moved and vicarage is going on market shortly. The whole secrecy thing is so bizarre why don’t they just own it 🤷‍♀️
So the story goes it gets worse than that. Chris apparently knocked on the door and offered 2 million for the property to the owner. I mean as if you couldn’t be any more of a dick.

Oh and it’s BLAW. Why can’t she just stop being a bleep?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Tell you what though, she's been on the peleton again today, this is very un-Rosie like. Something definitely afoot. Some tv appearance maybe? Can't see why else she'd be doing it.
She comes across as quite lazy so I agree

Reactions: 2
Gadget shop! Seriously and at Pontins she was an entertainer I think.

She is so so lucky looking the way she does that she has this life… she has never been attractive either.
She’s one step up from Miriam Margoles to me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m sure she also worked in a nursery at some point so you’d think she knew what she was getting herself into having kids

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.