Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, what's going on, she's on the Pelaton or something again. Some big project coming up, is Chris going in the jungle?

Reactions: 2
I think she isn't showing the new house as she doesn't want people to realise and get looking for the new house Last time she announced she'd moved people managed to find it quickly and the daily mail shared the sales info so anyone could do a reverse image search and find their full address on rightmove sold house info. Feel like she might have learned her lesson there?

Reactions: 5
Maybe she's going in. I bloody hope not mind!
I think she might just so she doesn’t have to watch her kids for a few weeks!plus her best mate won it the other year, probably told her it’s a piece of piss for easy money

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed and stopped listening to the podcast about the time they moved. Came across this thread again and intrigued that they have moved again.

Have they definitely both moved as this talk of separate bedrooms makes me wonder if they have secretly split up?

Have to say I really loved their old house. Would have lived there in a minute. Could never understand the move, that new house didn’t seem like them at all

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed and stopped listening to the podcast about the time they moved. Came across this thread again and intrigued that they have moved again.

Have they definitely both moved as this talk of separate bedrooms makes me wonder if they have secretly split up?

Have to say I really loved their old house. Would have lived there in a minute. Could never understand the move, that new house didn’t seem like them at all
You wouldn’t know they were a couple from their insta. They are never on each others stories anymore. Chris barely uses instagram.

Reactions: 3
I see Beggy Mitchell is hinting for another free coat! What’s the chances she has that orange carpety one on at the weekend 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I am putting my money on Chris doing Who Do You Think You Are, he basically said as much, something along the lines are ‘There’s a film crew here because Chris has decided to do other work’ ‘I know, who do I think I am?’
Looks like you’re right.

Someone tweeted about meeting him in a museum today and to enjoy the journey.

Getting little glimpses of the new house on the ad.

Reactions: 2
Is anyone rushing to buy that concealer after that great showcase by Rosie 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why on Earth would a make up brand want her to promote them, she’s hardly the picture girl for glamour or beauty

Reactions: 4
Looks like you’re right.

Someone tweeted about meeting him in a museum today and to enjoy the journey.

Getting little glimpses of the new house on the ad.
If he is doing Who Do You Think You Are, or this other new one that's on ITV DNA Journey (where 2 celebrities do it together) then what's betting it will be on TV just before the big arena tour late next year? Always find with celebs when they're on tv the next thing they're flogging something. Happens every time.

Reactions: 1
Looks like Chris is off doing some proper work then without CRW the TV show and tour don’t seem to have boosted demand for her because she is back to doing tit ads

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.