Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s away with school mams - the stocksfield school not the cleadon school

Do we think the miserable cow will perhaps cheer up now she’s on holiday abroad, probably without husband and kids??!! 🙄
Guilt post inbound “I miss my kids so much” followed an hour later with an Insta post whilst pissed saying “proper adult time child free and loving it”

Reactions: 7
I think she’s away with school mams - the stocksfield school not the cleadon school
The world of school mums, I literally couldn’t think of anything worse, my daughters friend has no end of WhatsApp group drama which I could not be bothered with.

Reactions: 10
Why oh why is she discussing adults having tit in their underpants with Robin?

She needs to really give up the alcohol now. She’s an utter mess and just gets pissed continually and sprouts tit.

Rosie pre 2019 would absolutely detest Rosie 2022.

Reactions: 20
I happened upon one of her Insta stories in a suggested post yesterday and it was so gross (podcast related stuff) that I just thought oh grow up for goodness sake and get a proper job. It was amusing when they started out but now they're really plumbing the depths for "content". I'd pay NOT to listen.

The latest podcast was completely filled with talk of bodily fluids. Not clever or funny, just gross.

• Sick
I haven’t listened to the podcast in weeks as I had a moment of clarity after listening to a desert island disc (lovely, clever and profound) then straight to SMA and thicko Rosie not even being able to string a sentence together and saying ‘like’ about a thousand times 🤢

Reactions: 9
I’m just loving all of these close up pictures so we can’t guess that they have moved and are back in South Tyneside. I think she thinks we are as thick as she is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Must be nice to be able to afford to move house without even needing to sell your £2mil mansion first. And still she has the audacity to moan about her life.

Reactions: 11
Haven't been over in a while but her post about that coat narked me.
Does Gi and all her celeb mates really need another fkn freebie?
That's how the rich get richer. Live on bloody freebies.
They've moved again? That lasted long!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.