Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aunt Bessie’s roast potatoes, microwave in the bag veg, I presume that’s a chicken leg and gravy made with 4 pints of water and half an OXO cube by the looks of it.

I’m guessing it’s Sandra’s Sunday off.
That gravy!...May aswell have just poured a cup of water over her plate 🤮

Reactions: 2
Do you think she's been told not to post too much personal stuff on insta? She use to be very open and show a lot of the old house.

Reactions: 4
"Out of office" as a caption on her recent post is a massive piss take when her whole life is one big "out of office" because she does bugger all

Reactions: 12
I am so pleased to have found this thread. I used to like them but have really gone off them in recent times

Reactions: 14
Do you think she's been told not to post too much personal stuff on insta? She use to be very open and show a lot of the old house.
Her output changed massively as soon as they moved house. So you can read it that all the Insta content and the podcast paid for the lovely house and as soon as they got it, they stopped sharing massively as they probably felt the big house would be seen as contrary to their working class roots, which they trade off a bit. Personally, I think this was the wrong decision as they have nothing to be ashamed of in being able to afford a lovely house. I think any of us that made money would first and foremost buy a nice house so fair play to them for being able to afford it. But, by not sharing anything and having zero content most of the time, they lose what brought people to them in the first place and as I've said previously, it will be interesting to see how this translates in the future when they need to promote stuff again. There may be a lot less people watching/buying. I can totally understand her decision around Robin but what used to be a fun follow is now totally blah.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do we think the miserable cow will perhaps cheer up now she’s on holiday abroad, probably without husband and kids??!! 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.