Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhod Gilbert for me. Used his friendship with Greg at every opportunity! And James Acaster was hilarious too
I preferred a lot of the earlier series. With Roisin Conaty too we got a lot of funny insights to being Greg’s friend. Sometimes the “headliners” can be disappointing and people you’ve never heard of can be a revelation!
Sorry to derail! I’m still waiting for Rosie to be interesting and amusing again…. fat chance I know!

Reactions: 7
I don’t have kids yet but Jesus Christ their podcast is putting me off!

When she was moaning about Chris doing his ju-jitsu class as 9am on a Sunday morning and leaving her with the boys.. how does she think single parents cope?!

Reactions: 14
Tune into Michael McIntyre tomorrow to see Rosie’s’acting’! And perhaps someone can tell which house they’re in?!

Reactions: 2
I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than watch McIntyre, or Rosie for that matter.

Chris has come crawling out of the insta woodwork I see to beg for comedy award votes 🙄

Reactions: 17
I don’t have kids yet but Jesus Christ their podcast is putting me off!

When she was moaning about Chris doing his ju-jitsu class as 9am on a Sunday morning and leaving her with the boys.. how does she think single parents cope?!
Oh no sorry, I'm with her on this one. My husband also has a job where he has free time in the week while the kids are at school/nursery. If he also did his his hobby at that time on a Saturday, when he already does it 2 other times a week, I would find it annoying. But equally, she does seem to get a lot of time to herself, I'm sure it is balanced out.

If she did the same I do think he'd complain too

Reactions: 6
Oh no sorry, I'm with her on this one. My husband also has a job where he has free time in the week while the kids are at school/nursery. If he also did his his hobby at that time on a Saturday, when he already does it 2 other times a week, I would find it annoying. But equally, she does seem to get a lot of time to herself, I'm sure it is balanced out.

If she did the same I do think he'd complain too
Is it not a class though, that he’s doing with some mates? Sometimes there’s no control over timings, and surely it’s only an hour?
I wouldn’t begrudge my husband doing an exercise class at any time of the week, and I hope that he wouldn’t if it was me.

God forbid she has to look after her own two children for an hour on a Sunday 🙄

She’s hardly working full time Monday to Friday either. She gets plenty of time child free by the looks of it.

She’s put a pic on insta. The bedroom looks quite sparsely decorated. It’s got high ceilings which makes me think it’s the vicarage house. U less the new house is a period property too.

Reactions: 3
Is it not a class though, that he’s doing with some mates? Sometimes there’s no control over timings, and surely it’s only an hour?
I wouldn’t begrudge my husband doing an exercise class at any time of the week, and I hope that he wouldn’t if it was me.

God forbid she has to look after her own two children for an hour on a Sunday 🙄
Yes that's probably true, although he equally seems like he'd deliberately book something then as neither of them want to look after the kids 😂 if he's already doing it twice a week, perhaps it is all part of the same class.

Perhaps it's just that my husband plays cricket, so that's hours on end every Saturday in the summer so I have a bee in my bonnet 🤣

I do think Chris would whinge the same way if Rosie booked something, they're as bad as each other

Reactions: 3
I drove down the road they’re supposedly living on just yesterday. Lots of 30s houses which do tend to have high ceilings.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.