Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the video of Chris on the hover board thing that looks like a pretty modern kitchen

Reactions: 3
Also the video of Chris on the hover board thing that looks like a pretty modern kitchen
She did her best to hide it in the hope people wouldn't notice. Why not just say we have moved back, why the secret? She is unrecognisable to the Rosie I used to follow, sad really but it gets them all in the end! I've I unfollowed her and Chris now.

Reactions: 16
Yup, very different to the kitchen pictured in the daily Mail article about the vicarage.

Rosie has built her platform on sharing her life/home/family. It’s very hard to pivot and expect the people who have built a parasocial relationship with you to not wonder what’s happened.

I also think they’ve missed a trick in terms of content. It could be a really interesting discussion. Talking about how what you think you want vs. what you actually want can be very different, the impact that can have on big life decisions, how to change even if it’s against what’s expected. Being honest and open wouldn’t be a bad thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Surely her followers/minions have suspicions as to why Rosie is being so cagey when filming in the house and not showing much of her surroundings?? I find it bizarre they’ve just totally ignored the elephant in the room!

Reactions: 8
Surely her followers/minions have suspicions as to why Rosie is being so cagey when filming in the house and not showing much of her surroundings?? I find it bizarre they’ve just totally ignored the elephant in the room!
I honestly would never notice anything like this if people on here didn't point it out 😂 but I think I'm just not that invested, or very unobservant. Perhaps other people do notice these things

Reactions: 5
She essentially stopped any significant Instagram content when they moved to the Vicarage. Instagram did what it needed to do, it got her a platform that she now no longer needs. Anything posted now feels very unnatural. A post is made purely to keep things ticking over for when it's needed to promote something. She was so great on it that the difference is striking.

Reactions: 17
I bleeping love reading how petty you are voting for others just because she’s annoying as duck 😂😂 I swear we’d all be best friends in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was it slim pickings for TV comedy shows this year? Surely there are much better shows out there than their pathetic excuse??

Reactions: 3
Was it slim pickings for TV comedy shows this year? Surely there are much better shows out there than their pathetic excuse??
I hope they don't win against taskmaster! I've voted for that, and Parenting Hell. Both consistently good in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.