Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her latest story sounds like.building noise in the background whilst I realise she doesn’t have to address it bit strange not to say anything!

Reactions: 2
I predict she’ll get some stick for that ‘working’ from home story she just posted about going for a mid afternoon bath :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she’s confusing from home with working for yourself.
yes I work from home but I still have work to do and deadlines to meet. Would make for inappropriate teams meetings if I suddenly fancied a bath

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m so glad i found this thread. She irritates the life out of me now. I used to be one of those “fans” of hers until she started saying how much she missed wine during her last pregnancy. Being pregnant is a luxury not all of us have and to moan about wanting a drink, she just made me mad. But her story about WFH and having a bath, it’s tipped me over the edge today 🤣🤣 I don’t think my boss would appreciate it if I rocked up to my next meeting in our bath. She’s just lost who she was in her quest to be famous. Sad really!!

Reactions: 26
They both really annoyed me on the podcast this week, complaining about having the children at home over Christmas and how much it dragged. duck off and read the room. I had to work between Christmas and new year, and some people I know had to even work on Christmas Day. I’d love to have an extended break at home with mine
The way they talk about their kids breaks my heart. The amount of people who are so desperate to have children and those two boys seem wasted on CR and CRW.

The truth is they should've never had kids. No shame, I myself don't want them either. I know kids are extremely stressful and hard work but at the end of the day, you make the choice to do it and you need to get through it. They are so fortunate to have healthy kids, stable income, and a loving(?) environment. Their kids are going to listen to the podcast one day and it's going to be constant moaning and humiliation.

Reactions: 22
The way they talk about their kids breaks my heart. The amount of people who are so desperate to have children and those two boys seem wasted on CR and CRW.

The truth is they should've never had kids. No shame, I myself don't want them either. I know kids are extremely stressful and hard work but at the end of the day, you make the choice to do it and you need to get through it. They are so fortunate to have healthy kids, stable income, and a loving(?) environment. Their kids are going to listen to the podcast one day and it's going to be constant moaning and humiliation.
I think when she first announced being pregnant with rafe, they talked on the podcast about having a miscarriage and they had been trying and desperate for a second. She sounded quite upset at the time and both said it was one of the worst times of their lives, they were so happy she was pregnant again
You would think since she’s been through this she would think about what she’s saying, I do feel like it used to be funny but now they just go too far it’s actually verging on cruel now if robin and rafe ever listen when they’re 18 i think id be upset personally it’s week in week out slagging off their boys

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe they palmed Rafe off on to Chris’s parents on Boxing Day so they could do to Rosie’s Nan’s party because, basically, Rage is annoying at parties. More like Rosie and Chris wanted to get pissed and couldn’t be arsed to look after their toddler. On Boxing Day ffs!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe they palmed Rafe off on to Chris’s parents on Boxing Day so they could do to Rosie’s Nan’s party because, basically, Rage is annoying at parties. More like Rosie and Chris wanted to get pissed and couldn’t be arsed to look after their toddler. On Boxing Day ffs!!!
WHAT!!?? Why wouldn't u take a kid to a party at your Nans House. And why was her Nan like 'you must bring Rafe?' That's totally absurd, like that is tit parenting 101.

Reactions: 10
WHAT!!?? Why wouldn't u take a kid to a party at your Nans House. And why was her Nan like 'you must bring Rafe?' That's totally absurd, like that is tit parenting 101.
My thoughts exactly. And the fact that it was Boxing Day makes it a hundred times worse in my opinion. It’s still bloody Christmas! Rosie has talked about those parties at her nan’s house and that all the family go so why wouldn’t her, Chris and the rest of the family want Rafe there too?! They just couldn’t be arsed to parent him and wanted to get pissed.

Reactions: 12
That’s shocking. I wouldn’t go to a ‘family party’ without all my family (unless they had other plans, but mine are older than Rafe!)
That’s horrible. What a crappy pair they are. Chris has gone right down in my estimations. Rosie was already there.

Reactions: 11
I agree! I fast forwarded so much of it this week from how they were complaining. I don’t even think it’s relatable how much they went on, I just thought, why have you had two kids. It also made me laugh how she said it’s because they love their job. I’m sorry but doing one podcast a week is hardly putting a shift in 😂
I wonder if she had kids so she could be tied to Chris for life? She clearly thought he was punching when they first got together but as he became more famous/popular she maybe worried he would walk away with a clean break

She’s mistaken if she thinks her attitude makes her relatable!

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she had kids so she could be tied to Chris for life? She clearly thought he was punching when they first got together but as he became more famous/popular she maybe worried he would walk away with a clean break

She’s mistaken if she thinks her attitude makes her relatable!
She’s said before that he was punching when they met (arrogant) but that now he’s had a bit of a glow up that she’s the one who’s punching. She was fully raging when Chris lost some weight and got fit which just shows how spiteful and petty she is. Defo had the kids to lock him in.

Reactions: 14
She’s said before that he was punching when they met (arrogant) but that now he’s had a bit of a glow up that she’s the one who’s punching. She was fully raging when Chris lost some weight and got fit which just shows how spiteful and petty she is. Defo had the kids to lock him in.
Yes the comments at the live Podcast shows with their wedding pics and she said 'I married that hair'. It's all funny but you know she is not joking. She knows he could easily do better now.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.