Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That TikTok video last night is in a modern house. I think the poster a few days ago might be right-they have bought a bolt hole in South Shields.

Will be interesting to see when Robin is back in school if they’re back in the Vicarage.

Reactions: 4
They also NEVER post about their ‘dream’ house. I get privacy, but they don’t post anything at all.

Doing up a room, using the gardens, designing an area. Nothing! Surely if you moved into your dream house and loved it, you’d be showing it off a bit? A la Luisa zissman in her new country estate 🤣

Reactions: 4
On today's podcast there's a comment that they currently don't have bedside tables.
I came straight here to see if anyone had clocked this - my first thought was ‘that confirms a move’ as their current house has masses of furniture due to Rosie’s spending addiction

update: just got to the bit where they’re taking the piss out of the idea of living in a massive house. Pot? kettle? Black?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just putting my two pence in. I used to love these two. In fact their podcast got me through some very dark post natal days.

However, recently I am finding the podcast full of bickering. They sound tired and bored.

Have you ever had a friendship couple where you dread going out with them because they constantly dig at each other and argue? That's what it feels like. I think the podcast has had it's day and I haven't listened to it for a while.

The icing on the cake for me is the charge for the extra content. I think the whole decision is tone deaf. We are in a cost of living crisis, they like to think they are relatable and yet they have now decided to charge. I know the original podcast remains free but how is that going to work when Questions from the Public quite often refer to previous comments and stories.

Will it be a case of the pauper podcast listeners feeling left out of an inside joke?

I don't have anything particularly against Rosie so I am not going to sit here and slate her, but I do think she has lost her sparkle - as has he.

Reactions: 25
I came straight here to see if anyone had clocked this - my first thought was ‘that confirms a move’ as their current house has masses of furniture due to Rosie’s spending addiction

update: just got to the bit where they’re taking the piss out of the idea of living in a massive house. Pot? kettle? Black?
I don’t think they will be going back to the vicarage to live . I have it from a future neighbour of them that a house had been sold to them but they were in the process of moving . I can’t see them staying with Sandra as she won’t have the space maybe Chris parents but probably a squash so my guess is they are renting till their new house becomes vacant and then they can move their furniture in . I haven’t spoken to my source for a couple of weeks so I don’t know if the other people have moved . Sone of the houses that were for sale recently might need work doing today them to suit Rosie and Heatwave did say Robin was moving school . I think they have realised early on they made a mistake that’s why she didn’t show the house off .

Reactions: 7
Did Rafe fall from the sofa in her last video? Probably not, because surely she wouldn’t have posted it, right?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
To be fair that looked a lot like when my 14 month old launches himself at me, I've been on video calls to family and had to reassure them that he didn't launch himself off the sofa

Reactions: 3
She already posted that video with the kids and the sweets. I remember cos she tried to do the same thing with Robin but he was totally aware of being filmed and just played up to the camera. It highlighted how used he was to being filmed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.