Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she'd do ANYTHING for fame. I think BB would be more up her street cos u just know that they'd make up some singing karaoke task that would be made for her
BB would be ideal for CRW.
Sat around doing duck all, talking shite, whinging about doing tasks and having a right witch about other contestants.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder how much of their weird frustrated dynamic comes from how rushed their timeline was. They met, went on holiday, got married, had a baby a year later, went straight into the baby/toddler stage, Robin only just because independent and they had another baby, all with Chris barely being home. They’ve only been married 8 years. My partner and I have been together 5 years and all we’ve done to far is buy a house (very recently). Have they ever really been alone at home together for any significant length of time without being mam/dad? I would be sick of my life too no matter how rich I was, or I’d have gotten into that situation by loving being a stay at home wife/mother and would be moaning less. I do get the impression that Chris is the one who loves the most and is not upset with how life is going but he also did get to be absent for about half of the hardest years
I didn’t realise this was how quickly everything went for them. It wouldn’t surprise me if they’re not divorced by the time Rafe is 5. I know lots of couples who married/had kids quickly and then when the hard years are over and kids more independent have realised that actually they don’t really like each other anymore.

Reactions: 3
I don’t like them and do think Chris will tire of Rosie and her moaning but saying a couple of who have been together over 10 years, married for 8 have a quick timeline for having two children is a bit of a reach 😂
8 years of marriage with two children is pretty standard I’d say. Many of our friends started trying for a baby within a few months of being married

Reactions: 13
I don’t like them and do think Chris will tire of Rosie and her moaning but saying a couple of who have been together over 10 years, married for 8 have a quick timeline for having two children is a bit of a reach 😂
8 years of marriage with two children is pretty standard I’d say. Many of our friends started trying for a baby within a few months of being married
Two years between meeting and being married is quick, one year between being married and giving birth to your first child is also quick. Especially when one of you is away for weeks at a time throughout the whole year, and while you have a small baby/toddler. Lockdown is the only time they’ve been consistently in the house together for long stretches of time ever (as they freely admit). They seemed to really struggle with Robin as a toddler and before he went to school and he just started settling down when they had Rafe in lockdown. I do think it put a bit of a strain on the relationship. Rosie was used to being the Default Parent and queen of her little domain.

Reactions: 8
My brother and his wife are the same.
Got together, engaged, married, bought a house and had a baby all within two years.
Nothing left to do now.

• Wow
Ohhhh I'm listening to the pod and Chris says his beef is that she's making him doubt himself asking if he has packed everything, laptop etc when they do things or go places, FOR EXAMPLE WHEN WE WERE COMING HERE.
And then she goes onto say about her suitcase that they've been staying in shields!

Here being the vicarage to record the pod!

Reactions: 8
Ohhhh I'm listening to the pod and Chris says his beef is that she's making him doubt himself asking if he has packed everything, laptop etc when they do things or go places, FOR EXAMPLE WHEN WE WERE COMING HERE.
And then she goes onto say about her suitcase that they've been staying in shields!

Because they were having their breakfast in a shields McDonald’s before setting off back to the vicarage . Yesterday she said she was off to Tesco and there was a McDonald’s close by bet it was that Tesco . I don’t think they are in new house yet but they are through here ) South Shields) all the time . Won’t be long now

Reactions: 5
Because they were having their breakfast in a shields McDonald’s before setting off back to the vicarage . Yesterday she said she was off to Tesco and there was a McDonald’s close by bet it was that Tesco . I don’t think they are in new house yet but they are through here ) South Shields) all the time . Won’t be long now
Where have they been staying? Hardly Sandra's one bed?

Reactions: 2
It’s not a reach at all and is very quick to be married in two years but like you I know many people that have done the same and had kids straight after, one word to describe them all is desperate. People feel they are getting older and times ticking and the they don’t want to be “old“ brides so rush the wedding then the kids.

Charging for the podcast and now what’s even worse …. she’s mentions on the podcast she wears Mrs Hinch pyjamas 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

I thought the exact same thing! It was a weird way to phrase a sentence about what is meant to be your home… so Chris doubted if he had his laptop but wherever they had been before, it wasn’t a big deal that he’d left it e.g. at an Air B&B/hotel or on a train where you’d have to contact lost property and it didn’t come across like he was packing up all his things to come home after being away. It came across like it would be a mild annoyance to have forgotten it when they were specifically going to do the podcast from a house they have moved out of to try and throw people off the scent.

It’s not a reach at all and is very quick to be married in two years but like you I know many people that have done the same and had kids straight after, one word to describe them all is desperate. People feel they are getting older and times ticking and the they don’t want to be “old“ brides so rush the wedding then the kids.
I don’t think they had a notably fast timeline as such. Of all the things to drag them for this seems odd to me. I’ve got friends who had a baby within 6 months of meeting and are together 15 years later, I’ve got other friends who got married after 10 years and divorced within the year. Surely it’s all subjective anyway and depends on the people.

I also noticed the “coming here” on the podcast today which was weird as if you’d be away surely you’d say “coming home”. Definitely something afoot there.

On the plus side we should all be grateful for our full time jobs as Rosie would love one so she didn’t have to spend time with her kids. Read the room love.

Reactions: 11

I thought that they rented an office to do the podcast from sometimes?

Reactions: 2
I reckon they've bought a little bolt hole in shields, so they can have nights out and see family and friends on weekends. Been in Shields loads this week. Also Rosie was furniture shopping the other day. They said they'd got an air bnb in shields a while back and maybe thought it was cheaper to buy, But don't want to announce it because of security issues.
It makes sense as it's a trek from Shields to where they live.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.