Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niki14

Omg I came on here when I saw it 😱😱😱🥴🥴🥴how horrific . Why is she so large when she has the time and money to look amazing. I’m only saying that as she’s complained about her size before
Sorry but this comment is awful.
"Why is she so large?"
We all complain about our size and shape but as someone who has struggled with eating disorders and because I was shamed for eating as a young child I find this awful.
Having money and time doesn't mean she has to be a size 8.
BTW I don't follow rosie I just sometimes read her threads, I went off her a long time ago but had to reply to this comment!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Harhei

Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

• Haha
Reactions: 51

youdontevenknowme

Only just caught the show. I can’t help but think I wish it had been Rob and Josh that got their own show instead of these two.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

DontQuoteMe

Chatty Member
Q. What’s worse than the Chris and a Rosie Ramsay Show?

A. The Chris and Rosie Ramsay show with guests Tom and Giovanna Fletcher!

Sorry if anyone here likes them!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

dayleymale

There are a few podcasts I listen to that started as nothing and the following got so big the unknown hosts became ‘famous’ they then got advertising then set up a Patreon or whatever the equivalent is….and I get that totally. They spend their time doing a job and became ‘insta famous’ and realised their hard work and effort behind their pod work was chargeable and they could benefit.
Chris and Rosie to start with weren’t this. He was already famous, they could afford her not to work. But they then got advertising so basically being paid for the pod, they’ve had book deals, tours, Instagram adverts etc so they have financially gained hugely from the pod. this is a fucking piss take! They’re not giving up a career else where to supply listeners with content.
The podcast I subscribe to, the people hosting had such high demand, they quit their day jobs to focus full time on the pod, so I get that.
For the ramsey’s it’s boosted his profile (he’s fine but never found him hilarious) never heard of her til podcast and loved her to start with, he is over the top in his reactions and the whole thing has become so staged and shit.
their schtick was unfiltered and now it’s disappeared.
I don’t care they’re rich af now. Go on 1 million holidays a year. Send your children to private school. Buy a bigger house. Buy, then sell a motor home. Enjoy your money. But stop pretending to ‘remember your roots’ and don’t fucking charge for an extra podcast when you definitely don’t need any extra cash. Especially when you’re schtick is ‘I’m working class and I haven’t forgotten it’ ‘oh but I have my mum on hand every second of every day to help parent, I get free food from hello fresh and I have no mortgage, and I remind everyone of that all day every day’
Rant over. Soz

• Heart
Reactions: 37
911A58EB-6A79-42D3-8214-4FE6A1FE9DA1.jpeg

So did Rosie marry a more attractive version of her brother or do I need an eye test? I did a double take at this to work out which one was Chris.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Lola UK

VIP Member
I’m such a cynic but I just think the whole thing was staged, the lady was probably an actress!

I think the people that REALLY enjoyed it, probably really enjoy mrs browns boys. And that says everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Redmama

I've never seen anyone with a double chin who isn't overweight 🤷
I’m 5ft 8 and 10 stone and have a double chin as does everyone in my family including the kids. Even on photos where I’m 12 years old and stick thin I have one. Some people are just prone to gathering fat there no matter what their weight is.

Reactions: 29
Long time lurker on this thread but I'm finding I agree more and more what you are all saying about her.

Loved her in the early days, even went as far as recommending people follow her as she was relatable and down to earth. She's so affected by her 'fame' now that she's irritating and braggy, even by telling Chris off for showing off on the podcast is a way of showing off.

I genuinely believe that her life would be VERY different now if her and Chris hadn't have gone to the same club on the same night. She knew exactly what she was doing and her and Sandra were set for life once they got married.

I think she likes the fame/attention but (apart from the fact she has children to bring up) shes just a lazy cow and actually doing the work is a chore. She continually moaned about interviews, train journeys and how 'busy' they were. Chris on the other hand mentions reguarly that he's knackered but how much he loves to perform live. The main bulk of her time is spent reading emails, getting her hair/makeup done and sitting chatting for a few hours (drinking wine) - hardly performing brain surgery is it.

She has lost touch with her audience completely. I also believe that setting up the instagram was always to try and launch herself at some point as CRW, it was never just a hobby for while she was at home with a baby.

Oh and he was 10% pissed on that story of them in bed last night 😂

Reactions: 26

heatwave

I’ve made a 2nd account to post this; concerned they’ll work me out otherwise

I have it on excellent authority that they are moving back towards the coast……the silence may be because they are moving

• Wow
  • Heart

hidingscared

I’d have a lot more respect for her if she came on Insta and said “I did this yesterday, had the best time and I’m so lucky to get the opportunity” but all she comes on to do is moan, or promote something to sell.

I used to really like her after listening to the podcast and I only got instagram originally to follow her because she was so funny.

In my opinion I think she changed when she was pregnant with Rafe. Funny banter with followers of the podcast became rude insults and name calling. Whether she felt she was just starting to get the recognition she thinks she deserved only to be held back by a pregnancy and pandemic, I don’t know, but she’s certainly changed for the worse. There’s no humour and humility any more, just self entitlement and misery.

• Heart
Parenting Hell just had one of their best episodes yet after two+ years. Funny, relaxed, personable, just a very good ep.

One of the things I really like is just how relatable Rob and Josh are, even when they do acknowledge their privileged positions and admit when they get help in etc. They also do public shout outs for small businesses (have ordered from a couple, the slab fudge one in particular was excellent) and say how they don't accept free stuff as it doesn't feel right to them.

Then you have the old greedy Ramseys, who seem to squeeze every penny they can find and get as much free stuff as places are happy to send them. Taking the piss out of lazy furloughed people was the last straw for me about a year back but good to see they've not changed anything.

• Heart

Redmama

I think you’re odd for thinking it’s not a fast timeline 🙈. People stay together for many reasons so your friends that had a baby 6 months after meeting and are still together 15 year late maybe wouldn’t be together if they didn’t have a baby so soon. Many people stay together for the kids and to put on the perfect family front, they get dependant and comfortable with each other or some a simple scared to leave. Chris and Rosie have done everything really quickly and I do think Rosie could of easily latch onto Chris and as knew him when he had nout but got with him once he was rich, I think Chris is genuine as Rosie had nothing to give him financially or career wise.
I think it’s odd you think every relationship should move at the same pace that you’ve dictated as normal and if it’s any faster than that then people are desperate or down the line they’re just staying together for the kids 😂. We’ll have to agree to disagree on this one.

• Heart

SaltedButty

Just putting my two pence in. I used to love these two. In fact their podcast got me through some very dark post natal days.

However, recently I am finding the podcast full of bickering. They sound tired and bored.

Have you ever had a friendship couple where you dread going out with them because they constantly dig at each other and argue? That's what it feels like. I think the podcast has had it's day and I haven't listened to it for a while.

The icing on the cake for me is the charge for the extra content. I think the whole decision is tone deaf. We are in a cost of living crisis, they like to think they are relatable and yet they have now decided to charge. I know the original podcast remains free but how is that going to work when Questions from the Public quite often refer to previous comments and stories.

Will it be a case of the pauper podcast listeners feeling left out of an inside joke?

I don't have anything particularly against Rosie so I am not going to sit here and slate her, but I do think she has lost her sparkle - as has he.

Reactions: 25

DontQuoteMe

Chatty Member
They're doing well for themselves now, or haven't u heard them mentioning that on the pod every 5 mins?
She changed about 2 years ago. And it's a shame!
The way she always makes out she’s worked hard to get to where she is. No love, CHRIS has worked hard. You’ve done naff all.

Reactions: 24