Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t listened to the podcast for months now. Used to enjoy it, really thought they were doing a good job. But it just got more and more gross, ridiculous stories and long winded bickering about nothing. I knew as soon as I didn’t want people on a train to see me listening to it, that enough was enough. I am surprised it’s still produced week on week!

Reactions: 3
I haven’t listened to the podcast for months now. Used to enjoy it, really thought they were doing a good job. But it just got more and more gross, ridiculous stories and long winded bickering about nothing. I knew as soon as I didn’t want people on a train to see me listening to it, that enough was enough. I am surprised it’s still produced week on week!
I think they're under pressure recently between charging for extra but also there's always ads looking for sponsors.

Reactions: 1
I think they're under pressure recently between charging for extra but also there's always ads looking for sponsors.
Have to pay for the new house they bought Sandra somehow 😉 until they sell the vicarage to move in with her.. Sorry can't give more info than that as I'll out myself

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Have to pay for the new house they bought Sandra somehow 😉 until they sell the vicarage to move in with her.. Sorry can't give more info than that as I'll out myself
So they’re all just going to live in the same house together?

Reactions: 2
First story in a while and she goes straight in for a moan! Why does she find the school holidays so stressful? She’s admitted Rafe still goes to nursery so she only has to entertain Robin who is 6 years old and will pretty much entertain himself. Plus, she has Chris at home too ffs. She’s so out of touch with reality.

And just to add that SHE DOESN’T bleeping WORK

• Heart
Reactions: 17
First story in a while and she goes straight in for a moan! Why does she find the school holidays so stressful? She’s admitted Rafe still goes to nursery so she only has to entertain Robin who is 6 years old and will pretty much entertain himself. Plus, she has Chris at home too ffs. She’s so out of touch with reality.

And just to add that SHE DOESN’T bleeping WORK
That gun to the head move infuriated me. How dare she! Ungrateful cow

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Usually a family doesn’t want the grandparents living with them because it can be a bit much.
Who wants to live with their mum/ dad at 40? I’d hate it.
I get that but, generally an annex is self contained on the grounds of the house. So it’d just be like her being a neighbour as opposed to living in the same house as them.

Reactions: 4
Turned on the podcast for something meaningless to listen on my dog walk after a hard shift at work and I think I lasted about 3 minutes. They are just so aggressive and shouty, their voices were going through me 🤢 And pretty much the first thing they did was moan about the school holidays AGAIN and that they’ve had ‘longer’ because they ‘stupidly’ took Robin on holiday. What a set of ungrateful cunts. Then they laughed that Rosie had whacked Rafe in the face with a vacuum. BYE 👋🏼

Reactions: 15
Turned on the podcast for something meaningless to listen on my dog walk after a hard shift at work and I think I lasted about 3 minutes. They are just so aggressive and shouty, their voices were going through me 🤢 And pretty much the first thing they did was moan about the school holidays AGAIN and that they’ve had ‘longer’ because they ‘stupidly’ took Robin on holiday. What a set of ungrateful cunts. Then they laughed that Rosie had whacked Rafe in the face with a vacuum. BYE 👋🏼
I listened to this one and was annoyed at the school holiday moaning again. I also found myself skipping through more than just the adverts. I have kept trying but I think I'm done now. It's such a shame as I really used to enjoy it,

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I unsubscribed this morning and it’s a shame because I used to love the podcast! But I just think they’ve both changed beyond recognition. They’ve tried to hard to stay relatable that they come across as massively ungrateful all whilst showing off about what they have and do.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I unsubscribed this morning and it’s a shame because I used to love the podcast! But I just think they’ve both changed beyond recognition. They’ve tried to hard to stay relatable that they come across as massively ungrateful all whilst showing off about what they have and do.
Half their charm used to be showing their house and bits and bobs. The kids etc. That's what made her known. She does absolutely none of that now. Too far removed

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.