Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they had a notably fast timeline as such. Of all the things to drag them for this seems odd to me. I’ve got friends who had a baby within 6 months of meeting and are together 15 years later, I’ve got other friends who got married after 10 years and divorced within the year. Surely it’s all subjective anyway and depends on the people.

I also noticed the “coming here” on the podcast today which was weird as if you’d be away surely you’d say “coming home”. Definitely something afoot there.

On the plus side we should all be grateful for our full time jobs as Rosie would love one so she didn’t have to spend time with her kids. Read the room love.
I think you’re odd for thinking it’s not a fast timeline 🙈. People stay together for many reasons so your friends that had a baby 6 months after meeting and are still together 15 year late maybe wouldn’t be together if they didn’t have a baby so soon. Many people stay together for the kids and to put on the perfect family front, they get dependant and comfortable with each other or some a simple scared to leave. Chris and Rosie have done everything really quickly and I do think Rosie could of easily latch onto Chris and as knew him when he had nout but got with him once he was rich, I think Chris is genuine as Rosie had nothing to give him financially or career wise.

Reactions: 4
I think you’re odd for thinking it’s not a fast timeline 🙈. People stay together for many reasons so your friends that had a baby 6 months after meeting and are still together 15 year late maybe wouldn’t be together if they didn’t have a baby so soon. Many people stay together for the kids and to put on the perfect family front, they get dependant and comfortable with each other or some a simple scared to leave. Chris and Rosie have done everything really quickly and I do think Rosie could of easily latch onto Chris and as knew him when he had nout but got with him once he was rich, I think Chris is genuine as Rosie had nothing to give him financially or career wise.
I think it’s odd you think every relationship should move at the same pace that you’ve dictated as normal and if it’s any faster than that then people are desperate or down the line they’re just staying together for the kids 😂. We’ll have to agree to disagree on this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think it’s odd you think every relationship should move at the same pace that you’ve dictated as normal and if it’s any faster than that then people are desperate or staying to ether for the kids 😂. We’ll have to agree to disagree on this one.

There is no normal timeline, it’s totally person/couple dependant. There’s a lot more to hold against Rosie than that 😂

Sorry quoted the wrong post. Promise I’m no drunk 😅

Reactions: 9
There is no normal timeline, it’s totally person/couple dependant. There’s a lot more to hold against Rosie than that 😂

Sorry quoted the wrong post. Promise I’m no drunk 😅
Agreed! Anyhow back to the potential move, I wonder if they’ll acknowledge It publicly at any point.

Reactions: 2
Because they were having their breakfast in a shields McDonald’s before setting off back to the vicarage . Yesterday she said she was off to Tesco and there was a McDonald’s close by bet it was that Tesco . I don’t think they are in new house yet but they are through here ) South Shields) all the time . Won’t be long now
Tesco Hexham has now got a mc d next to it. I don’t for one minute think they are moving they seem very settled often seen out and about locally. It’s not in the middle of no where you can be in Newcastle 20 mins on train.

Tesco Hexham has now got a mc d next to it. I don’t for one minute think they are moving they seem very settled often seen out and about locally. It’s not in the middle of no where you can be in Newcastle 20 mins on train.
It was McDonald’s in simonside I’m 100% sure . she was out at Colman’s at the seafront at the weekend they have been down here a lot . My guess is kids were left behind with grand parents while they went back to do the podcast . Don’t forget Chris’ mam and dad if they are back in shields they will help out a lot more with childcare . I also think that shot around the paddling pool wasn’t at the vicarage either . I know the vicarage is close to Newcastle but when all of your family who you are close to and Chris is as close to his parents as Rosie is to Sandra and all of your friends are in one place then I can see the pull of them wanting to come back . It might have been her dream house but it hasn’t got what they need which is family . If it’s been a mistake going there , then we all make mistakes just don’t think Rosie will own up to it . I totally get if they do move back why they have .

If she's going to do any tv show, it will be The Masked Singer. God help us.
Well if there are any contestants sounding suspiciously like Vic Reeves' Club Singer from Shooting Stars, we'll know its her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Do they get many spouses on that show? I would think you’d need to be someone actually noticeable like Chris himself, not his wife
Hmm well they’ve had 80’s tennis player Pat Cash and politician Alan Johnson, neither of which I think were that current or well known. Arguably since their tv show Rosie might be more relevant currently. Maybe she’ll be further down their list when they’ve ran out of actual celebrities who want to appear 😂 I mean the clues would be funny “I’m only famous because of my husband although I do rival Mariah and Celine with my vocals”…..”I like wine and moaning about my kids despite my privilege’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think they had a notably fast timeline as such. Of all the things to drag them for this seems odd to me. I’ve got friends who had a baby within 6 months of meeting and are together 15 years later, I’ve got other friends who got married after 10 years and divorced within the year. Surely it’s all subjective anyway and depends on the people.

I also noticed the “coming here” on the podcast today which was weird as if you’d be away surely you’d say “coming home”. Definitely something afoot there.

On the plus side we should all be grateful for our full time jobs as Rosie would love one so she didn’t have to spend time with her kids. Read the room love.
This! Read the room, love! You’d rather be less well off and be required to have a full time job so you have to scrounge child care off grandparents and friends and spend half your salary on kids clubs that start at 9 (after you need to get to work) and finish at 3 (before you finish) because spending time with your children a few days a week (because your mum has them half the time) is not that nice for you????
WTAF??? This was so insulting. I only listen to the podcast now to enjoy their ignorance and get a cringe to then come on here 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I saw a post on TikTok that had Rosie in the background on the beach at South Shields and some of the comments seem to suggest they’ve kept a home in South Shields

Reactions: 2
Hey, now that's a good one, never thought of that show.
she was one of the ‘short list’ when people were guessing the first couple of weeks of last series - think it was for mushroom, who ended up absolutely smashing it out as Charlotte church. But charlotte tried to do different accents and throw her voice to be less than it is (I sobbed when she sang properly nearer the end - amazing) and I’m sure Rosie’s name was on the list - she seemed to fit the height/build/maturity that mushroom was putting out there 😂😏 the reason I remember it is because I had the same thought that CRW would jump at any chance to sing/be on tv/talk about herself, masked or otherwise!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.