Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally unsubscribed after listening to half of this weeks pod. Money really does not buy class. Rosie is so crass and vulgar and seems to thinks it’s cute and funny, along with acting really stupid (might not be an act right enough), but it’s not a good look at her age. The snigger and constant snorting and sniffing just winds me up. The pod used to be funny but now it’s all just the same old gross stories, every episode is the same as the last. Also, their marriage seems dire, all they do is argue and at this point I reckon without all their work and business ventures keeping them together they’d probably be heading for divorce. She seems to put Chris down a lot and the stupid jokes about him having a small penis etc are just embarrassing. I think she knows deep down that she’s punching and is probably quite insecure because let’s be honest she’s hardly a babe and she doesn’t seem to be particularly intelligent either. Sleeping in a separate bed from my husband in my 30s would make me sad, but that’s just me. Rant over. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Finally unsubscribed after listening to half of this weeks pod. Money really does not buy class. Rosie is so crass and vulgar and seems to thinks it’s cute and funny, along with acting really stupid (might not be an act right enough), but it’s not a good look at her age. The snigger and constant snorting and sniffing just winds me up. The pod used to be funny but now it’s all just the same old gross stories, every episode is the same as the last. Also, their marriage seems dire, all they do is argue and at this point I reckon without all their work and business ventures keeping them together they’d probably be heading for divorce. She seems to put Chris down a lot and the stupid jokes about him having a small penis etc are just embarrassing. I think she knows deep down that she’s punching and is probably quite insecure because let’s be honest she’s hardly a babe and she doesn’t seem to be particularly intelligent either. Sleeping in a separate bed from my husband in my 30s would make me sad, but that’s just me. Rant over. 🤣
Bang on! I feel their marriage is dead in the water but they’re a ‘brand’ now so will stick with it as long as the 💰 keeps rolling in.

Reactions: 7
It’s definitely dead.
They have said they hardly have sex, sleep in separate beds, hate being home looking after the kids, the grandma even goes on family holidays with them.
Wonder who he will be with next?

Reactions: 10
It’s definitely dead.
They have said they hardly have sex, sleep in separate beds, hate being home looking after the kids, the grandma even goes on family holidays with them.
Wonder who he will be with next?
Even before kids I don’t think they’ve ever had much/good sex or much passion/lust. She mentioned something in the last episode about how he’s never called her sexy. They come across quite matey. I don’t think she’d manage to bag another celeb if they did call it quits, I think he’d do quite well though.

Reactions: 17
Even before kids I don’t think they’ve ever had much/good sex or much passion/lust. She mentioned something in the last episode about how he’s never called her sexy. They come across quite matey. I don’t think she’d manage to bag another celeb if they did call it quits, I think he’d do quite well though.
She would end up with someone like Barry beef!
He will meet someone through work I think!

Reactions: 6
From an outside observer, Chris is such a germophobe that I think he finds sex gross (nothing wrong with being vanilla but he is so judgey of basically anything but missionary on the pod 😂) and Rosie has some sort of residual catholic guilt that it’s for making babies and not much else, plus it’s too much like hard work!

It definitely sounded like the Fringe Festival trip was an attempt to save their marriage. Lots of talk about arguing non-stop when they are with the kids but not on this trip, how you have to remember that you are a couple of not just parents, how they even ‘held hands.’

I have a 2 year old. We don’t get many date nights (we’ve had one evening out and one night away since little one was born) and both having demanding jobs plus day to day tasks means we are usually busy well into the evening to bedtime. However - we rarely argue, we genuinely enjoy our days out as a family, and we stil laugh until we can’t breathe together. Arguing 99% of the time isn’t normal, you can’t blame that on the children!

Reactions: 14
It definitely sounded like the Fringe Festival trip was an attempt to save their marriage. Lots of talk about arguing non-stop when they are with the kids but not on this trip, how you have to remember that you are a couple of not just parents, how they even ‘held hands.’

I have a 2 year old. We don’t get many date nights (we’ve had one evening out and one night away since little one was born) and both having demanding jobs plus day to day tasks means we are usually busy well into the evening to bedtime. However - we rarely argue, we genuinely enjoy our days out as a family, and we stil laugh until we can’t breathe together. Arguing 99% of the time isn’t normal, you can’t blame that on the children!
The thing is, they get plenty of time away from their kids too. It might be mostly work, but it's not the same type of work as the rest of us. Being driven around the country, able to have time to chat as adults is not something they are short on. And when your kids are that age family days out should be fun. Of course it can be hard work, as it is parenting, but the kids are at an age where everything is fun and exciting.

Has she really posted a story that says she’s worried about people are going to get by, and how she understands the hardship, on the same day that’s a posted a picture of her with a massive plate of lobster?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Coincidence that we’re talking on here bout a failing marriage, sleeping in separate beds. Then CRW posts an insta story with them sharing a bed, her demanding a birthday post and Chris saying you want a soppy one 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The thing is, they get plenty of time away from their kids too. It might be mostly work, but it's not the same type of work as the rest of us. Being driven around the country, able to have time to chat as adults is not something they are short on. And when your kids are that age family days out should be fun. Of course it can be hard work, as it is parenting, but the kids are at an age where everything is fun and exciting.
I knew something was up when Chris took Robin away for a weekend to the zoo and left Rosie and rage at home.
Seems odd, she said taking the baby is too much work, I’m sure the baby would have liked to get out of the house.

Reactions: 7
I knew something was up when Chris took Robin away for a weekend to the zoo and left Rosie and rage at home.
Seems odd, she said taking the baby is too much work, I’m sure the baby would have liked to get out of the house.
Rage🤣🤣. Sorry that made me laugh. That’s literally what rosie feels every time she has to look after him

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker on this thread but I'm finding I agree more and more what you are all saying about her.

Loved her in the early days, even went as far as recommending people follow her as she was relatable and down to earth. She's so affected by her 'fame' now that she's irritating and braggy, even by telling Chris off for showing off on the podcast is a way of showing off.

I genuinely believe that her life would be VERY different now if her and Chris hadn't have gone to the same club on the same night. She knew exactly what she was doing and her and Sandra were set for life once they got married.

I think she likes the fame/attention but (apart from the fact she has children to bring up) shes just a lazy cow and actually doing the work is a chore. She continually moaned about interviews, train journeys and how 'busy' they were. Chris on the other hand mentions reguarly that he's knackered but how much he loves to perform live. The main bulk of her time is spent reading emails, getting her hair/makeup done and sitting chatting for a few hours (drinking wine) - hardly performing brain surgery is it.

She has lost touch with her audience completely. I also believe that setting up the instagram was always to try and launch herself at some point as CRW, it was never just a hobby for while she was at home with a baby.

Oh and he was 10% pissed on that story of them in bed last night 😂

Reactions: 26
Long time lurker on this thread but I'm finding I agree more and more what you are all saying about her.

Loved her in the early days, even went as far as recommending people follow her as she was relatable and down to earth. She's so affected by her 'fame' now that she's irritating and braggy, even by telling Chris off for showing off on the podcast is a way of showing off.

I genuinely believe that her life would be VERY different now if her and Chris hadn't have gone to the same club on the same night. She knew exactly what she was doing and her and Sandra were set for life once they got married.

I think she likes the fame/attention but (apart from the fact she has children to bring up) shes just a lazy cow and actually doing the work is a chore. She continually moaned about interviews, train journeys and how 'busy' they were. Chris on the other hand mentions reguarly that he's knackered but how much he loves to perform live. The main bulk of her time is spent reading emails, getting her hair/makeup done and sitting chatting for a few hours (drinking wine) - hardly performing brain surgery is it.

She has lost touch with her audience completely. I also believe that setting up the instagram was always to try and launch herself at some point as CRW, it was never just a hobby for while she was at home with a baby.

Oh and he was 10% pissed on that story of them in bed last night 😂
I was exactly the same as you and would say how funny she was pre-covid. The story with her mother and the B&M pom-pom bag was hilarious and I genuinely used to laugh out loud at her antics. I feel a little sorry for Chris as I reckon she’s a nightmare to live with. She’s got what she wanted and is very fortunate with everything she has but still seems dissatisfied. I’m in the north east and we like to treat ourselves (rarely) but I wouldn’t give the posh place she’s had freebies from, any of my custom. Same as Vicky Pattison with where she’s gets her meal for free I wouldn’t go near.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.