Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After listening to more interesting and shall I say ‘high-brow’ podcasts, when you then listen to SMA it’s actually quite painful. Chris is quite a bright and intelligent fella but Rosie is just plain thick to put it bluntly! And the amount of times she says ‘like’ is just bleeping painful to listen to. Rosie, love, step away from Tiktok and maybe read a book or two.

Reactions: 8
After listening to more interesting and shall I say ‘high-brow’ podcasts, when you then listen to SMA it’s actually quite painful. Chris is quite a bright and intelligent fella but Rosie is just plain thick to put it bluntly! And the amount of times she says ‘like’ is just bleeping painful to listen to. Rosie, love, step away from Tiktok and maybe read a book or two.
I've really stopped enjoying at as much. It's becoming quite boring now. Even the stories from the public seem to be just chosen for shock value rather than something funny. I don't mind the odd shock one, but I don't want all of them to make me want to vomit.

Reactions: 6
I was noticing this. I’ve been a huge fan of the podcast before but honestly it’s gone so downhill. It takes about 14 business days to get to the what’s your beef but q’s from the p’s which are, frankly, the best bits. I’m not interested in 40 minutes of CR and RR moaning about their kids!

Reactions: 11
It's the same spiel every week. Getting so sick of Rosie making a tit of herself saying something stupid and Chris getting on his high horse trying to "educate" her.

Reactions: 2
They need to shake up the format of the podcast. It was funny at first but now it's the same old tit. As for paying for it, who'd pay to listen to more of that shite?

Reactions: 7
Yeah it’s most definitely lost whatever sparkle it had. The long as hell intros and them moaning about their tiaras being too tight is just pure tedium. Agree about the questions from the public - I used to find them funny but they not even mildly entertaining now.

Reactions: 3
I know this thread is mainly about rosie, but the lucrative sponsor bit in the podcast was what stopped me listening. Just so annoying and pointless

I know this thread is mainly about rosie, but the lucrative sponsor bit in the podcast was what stopped me listening. Just so annoying and pointless
Even Rosie said to him a few weeks ago I can’t believe you’re still doing this tit ha ha.

Reactions: 1
This week's one was properly awful. Why would you laugh about accidentally hitting your child?

This week's one was properly awful. Why would you laugh about accidentally hitting your child?
They are just missing the mark, I think it started as actual products he was kind of ‘dissing’ and now it’s just anything. Just not funny.

Reactions: 4
I haven't listened to the podcast for months. Boring, moaning and too many stories that made me gag. Such a shame it was one of my faves before!

Reactions: 4
Seems to me that they don’t like each other that much. She has a go at him for stuff she does herself, and he calls her horrible names. Gaslighting springs to mind.

Reactions: 3
I get the impression that Chris is under some sort of Rosie spell. I think he’s a pretty decent guy and she would be no where (or maybe still at Pontins) without him, yet she’s vile to him. The shift in her happened during the pandemic when she was forced to spend more time with Chris and she realised she doesn’t actually like him, but needs him in order to maintain her lifestyle.

Reactions: 14
On the podcast this week stating she has never done drugs..... Whilst telling a story about smoking spliffs at pontins....🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think in anyway they, or more possibly CRW, regret having kids?

Chris was doing well as stand up and as we all remember CRW was fairly refreshing to watch on Insta at first. I remember watching Chris on tour and him saying to the audience he’s always asked if CRW will join him on stage. By this time Robin was a baby.

This must have been quite a dilemma for her. She was now in a bit of demand to appear onstage and get recognition she craved. Then Rafe arrived as the SMA podcast book and tour took off. Then obviously the TV series.

Now they and more so CRW are possibly at the top of their star climb. You wonder if she possibly regrets having the boys as she could devote more time to her ‘fame’ rather than divide it between that and being a mother.

I’m fully aware many women have a very successful and fulfilling life and career when they have kids.

But for CRW she can’t seem to wait to be kid free to do her thing but resents time if she has two or more days at home without Chris or Sandra.

Thread suggestion. Country estate, not so great, bolt hole in Shields means more ads for meals

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.