Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put up photos of him eating a sandwich in New York - possibly in the one where she pretended she was friends with Liv Tyler and Sean Lennon

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she used to post pictures of him often when she was dating other people and he was just a friend but as soon as she started dating him it was all very hush hush

Reactions: 2
I think all those photos disappeared from her blog? She is very insistent on keeping his image offline.

Reactions: 1
I remember her iOffer account being rumbled! Pure gold 😅 and I think we’re certain that Celine was another iOffer purchase, I think a lot of people reckoned the tag hanging off it was a giveaway about it not being the real thing. I’m not au fait with designer bags but I can’t imagine a designer bag having a tag on it like that!

A guest at Rosanna Falconer’s wedding in April 2018 shared some photos of Rosie’s elusive husband.

View attachment 211253

Their daughter, Lily, takes after him.

View attachment 211261
Great pics!! I almost imagine Rose is rushing over to try and block him from being in the frame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I almost image Rose is googling how to contact Tattler admin to have them taken down... 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wedding-Day-44.jpg

Remember this too?! His face perfectly obscured by the petals 🤣 almost too perfect 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Imagine having to photoshop your husband’s face out of your wedding photos. Maybe he really does want to stay off social media, but wedding photos?! People are usually happy and thrilled to share their wedding photos.

And he has let his daughter’s image be shared with however many followers (and bought bots).

Reactions: 17
He isn’t awful looking either. He certainly isn’t punching above his weight!
Yes. I went to look at the photos of this hideous creature and saw a perfectly normal man who looks kind and interesting. They suit each other well.

The wedding photos were so, so bizarre. I've seen other wedding photos that were fashion/lifestyle orientated, where the bride's gown and the flowers etc were shown but not wedding party shots because really it was about products not personalities - never have I seen every detail with the groom's face carefully obscured. It is hilarious and ridiculous

Reactions: 5
This might have been covered before so apologies, but does anyone know what actually happened between Rosie and phoebe?! I’d love to know what they fell out about. Also the wedding photos.. hilarious!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Got to laugh at how cryptic she’s being! Sad little me face while posing in yoga gear, showing off a new jumpsuit and chocolate from the woman she asked to be her bridesmaid. Grow up Niomi.

This might have been covered before so apologies, but does anyone know what actually happened between Rosie and phoebe?! I’d love to know what they fell out about. Also the wedding photos.. hilarious!
Over on GOMI there was talk that there was friction over Phoebe’s now husband Charlie - there’s a picture of them at Glasto (Phoebe, Rosie, Charlie and PJ) but Rosie is looking very comfortable sat on Charlie’s lap.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.