Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to read the GOMI thread in full! Some amazing info over there šŸ˜… sorry to go a bit off topic but does anybody remember they discovered a blogger who tried to totally replicate Rose.... she had a blog called The British Girl or something?? She copied Rose's 'about' section and various blog posts practically word for word!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s humble bragging about her husband PJ the film producer who was mentioned in an article with Tom Cruise.

Iā€™m curious as to how someone goes from a photographer to a film producer in a few years? It stinks of the same kind of scenario as that episode of Dirty Money on Netflix. There was a mysteriously wealthy man called Jhow Low and him and another guy helped ā€˜produceā€™ Inception. It turned out they were using money embezzled from the Malaysian government and money laundering. Jhow Low is on the run and the other guy is in jail. The ex Malaysian PM was just sentenced to 12 years in jail for his part in it.

Rosie has dropped hints before about PJā€™s links with rich Russians #justsaying

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s humble bragging about her husband PJ the film producer who was mentioned in an article with Tom Cruise.

Iā€™m curious as to how someone goes from a photographer to a film producer in a few years? It stinks of the same kind of scenario as that episode of Dirty Money on Netflix. There was a mysteriously wealthy man called Jhow Low and him and another guy helped ā€˜produceā€™ Inception. It turned out they were using money embezzled from the Malaysian government and money laundering. Jhow Low is on the run and the other guy is in jail. The ex Malaysian PM was just sentenced to 12 years in jail for his part in it.

Rosie has dropped hints before about PJā€™s links with rich Russians #justsaying
You can be a producer or get a producer credit by investing. So essentially paying for the title and your way into the industry

Reactions: 4
Yes constant; ā€˜Did I tell you my husband is a producer?ā€™ I donā€™t think weā€™d know her husband existed if there wasnā€™t for a fact that he is a producer you know.
And also she puts on a super posh accent only to tell us that if our lips have ā€˜gottenā€™ a little dry blah blah šŸ™„
Stipe up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No offence intended but people quite often refer to the GOMI thread, but itā€™s quite frustrating as itā€™s hard to access haha. I signed up to an account ages ago to view it but nothing happened, and itā€™s all private. Itā€™s kinda annoying that it wasnā€™t all on GG to begin with.

Is it possible for anyone to summarise or share the juicy stuff? Thanks in advance of course

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No offence intended but people quite often refer to the GOMI thread, but itā€™s quite frustrating as itā€™s hard to access haha. I signed up to an account ages ago to view it but nothing happened, and itā€™s all private. Itā€™s kinda annoying that it wasnā€™t all on GG to begin with.

Is it possible for anyone to summarise or share the juicy stuff? Thanks in advance of course
It was a long time ago that I read it but part of it that stood out to me was that she brought a fake celine bag for Christmas but gifted it to herself but pretended her family gave it to her as an actual celine. Not sure Iā€™ve made much sense there Iā€™m trying to put the kids to bed šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It was a long time ago that I read it but part of it that stood out to me was that she brought a fake celine bag for Christmas but gifted it to herself but pretended her family gave it to her as an actual celine. Not sure Iā€™ve made much sense there Iā€™m trying to put the kids to bed šŸ˜‚
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She also had a fake Chanel she claimed Vestiare gifted her and a fake blue Prada.

Does anyone remember when she claimed she had a night out at 10 Downing St ?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

She also had a fake Chanel she claimed Vestiare gifted her and a fake blue Prada.

Oh my god yes this is the one!! Can you imagine being like ā€˜mum thanks for my actually Christmas present but it wonā€™t look good on my blog, can you pretend to give me this fake bag?ā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha

Omg lol how did we find out it was a fake?! Is that her husband in the pics on that blog post?

Iā€™ve read the GOMI thread and been a participant. The obvious fakery with the Celine was the plastic round the handles which a genuine Celine would never have. At one point someone found her account on a website selling fakes and the Raybans/Chanel Boy/Prada were on it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve read the GOMI thread and been a participant. The obvious fakery with the Celine was the plastic round the handles which a genuine Celine would never have. At one point someone found her account on a website selling fakes and the Raybans/Chanel Boy/Prada was on it
Yep! It was one of those Chinese ones where you make an offer for knock off items. There was a purchase history public on her account which showed the fake tit sheā€™d bought.

• Wow
  • Haha
I think someone mentioned the fake bag here too, and I took a look at her post and could see how it could be fake (the plastic and the leather swatch too). But yep that was a confusing post to me, because how on earth do you ask your family to participate in that? Like itā€™s not an outfit photo with the bag, saying ā€˜hehe yes itā€™s replica but donā€™t tell anyone!ā€™ and joking about it, and a totally different thing to sit there and say ā€˜please could you photograph me pretending to receive this surprise presentā€™, even if sheā€™s let her family think it was an authentic present to herself.

Pretty intriguing though! Iā€™m actually not against replicas if theyā€™re done well (I donā€™t see it differently to high street tat made in China, the supply chain is never trustworthy anyway), but indeed, coming from plummy Rose...

For the record, when I first saw that post I also wondered if it was her husband. They have a similar look lol.

Also Iā€™d love to see that page now with the fake account etc! Pretty odd that, while harbouring this secret, she wasnā€™t concerned with reselling the items and people noticing a pattern.

Edit: back again, just read the Christmas day post. Couldnā€™t help but wonder what school Rosie went to. Her family is obviously so authentically posh - itā€™s the things like having fortnum and mason florentines, Spode dinnerware, a goose at Christmas, the laughably tory contrywear and of course the wood panelled ā€˜sittingā€™ room. So why is she buying replicas?

Last edited:
She went to Millfield School in Somerset. Theyā€™re comfortable middle class. Not upper class. Despite what she wants to portray.

ETA I have long wondered how the families of these lying influences have dealt with the blatant bullshit they spew. I can only assume theyā€™re either totally ignorant of it or as much of a deluded idiot!

Last edited:
A guest at Rosanna Falconerā€™s wedding in April 2018 shared some photos of Rosieā€™s elusive husband.

30DCC696-4035-4764-AA8E-066B593565FA.png

Their daughter, Lily, takes after him.

5598F13A-5676-487B-BD5E-E1FB13A86AB8.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.