Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bugeyeboo

Gratuitous bikini shots in latest post as if to make a point of all the is-she-isn’t-she-pregnant speculation.

Mostly I am 😂😂😂 at her wishy washy “new start, new dawn” drivel. Rosie, mate, you’ll be back before the end of Summer, calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Emmas83

Chatty Member
What is wrong with her voice?! Surely no one actually talks like that??? I know a lot of people that are very Sloany and none of them speak with that weird tone it’s almost like she is singing but putting on a posh accent at the same time

lb84818

I reckon she’s pregnant because of the photos with her back turned, and when she announces it’ll be the same photos but facing the other way as she did with her first announcement. I would put money on it!

depository

This makes me chortle. Clearly the hotel room isn’t instagrammable so she’s got PJ to whip a sheet over the bed and get his camera out. I’ve vacillated over the years and I’m quite fond of her - like you are a lunatic uncle - but she is ridiculous!
With you on being quite fond of her - I find it weirdly admirable how she just carries on doing her thing, without having to constantly bang on about trolls and haters. She seems resilient.

• Heart

Justcyrious

VIP Member
She looks a bit “bumpy” in her latest picture. Wonder if we’ll get a pun about bringing extra luggage or something like that 😆

• Haha

LaLaDoDo

Anyone see the “your life is perfect I don’t believe you have bad days” Q&A? (Something went weird with my screen grab 😭)

Can’t decide what’s more eye roll worthy - that she made this one up herself, or someone sent it to her and she felt she needed to reassure the world that her life isn’t perfection...

• Sick

Elizah D

That vintage 2010 is $225./bottle

Who takes a nap before a large dinner party? ..Rosie the Londoner, that’s who....the global epitome of cool, calm and collected.

• Haha
  • Wow

openbook1

VIP Member
She says she’s not right wing on her q&a but has an old blog post calling herself a Tory fan girl. Okay Rosie.
Being conservative does not mean you are right wing 😊.
You can be fiscally conservative and socially more liberal (but not far leftl

• Haha

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
I think she’s been reading here (we all know she reads GOMI anyway) - she hardly ever posts about “working”, I think so that she can maintain her London fairytale persona as opposed to reminding everyone that it’s actually a job and she’s not just flitting around in an outdated British dreamworld. But after all the talk about her not having any of her own money and depending on her husband, she’s just posted a picture of her “shooting a new campaign” followed by “I love my job!!”

Perhaps I’m reading too much into it, but definitely odd timing imo

bugeyeboo

It’s a good thread! It uncovered so many things like her eBay (I forget what the other website was) accounts revealing her designer bags were fakes, the time she wore a Nazi hat, the stories of what really happened behind her posts (someone posted about what really happened on a trip with her ex BFF Phoebe they were basically rude and thrown out) before and after pics of her boob job (no one would actually care if she had them done but pretending they’re real is truly eye rolling) the fact she pretends her husband likes privacy (despite being photographed on her blog before) and letting everyone think her friend Miles is her husband because he’s pretty fit, Pretending to live in Notting Hill (maybe she does, but pretty certain her last flats were near Bayswater and Marylebone)

She’s the most unpopular blogger amongst bloggers of that makes sense. And she has a reputation for being difficult which is why she panders to her US audience more and clings onto Julia of Girls Meets Glam to widen her reach.

Had a baby and became the most knowledgable earth mother ever. Claimed that drinking wine and breastfeeding was less harmful than feeding your baby formula.

bugeyeboo

There are loads of before and after pictures out there too. If I can find them I’ll post them here

ETA where the f**k is Custard? Fallen off the face of the planet once Lily came along. Is this a Jim and Tanya situation where Martha the dog just disappeared and they never speak of her.

Last edited:

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
What’s with her Mary Poppins voice? She never used to be that posh (I’ve scrolled past her stories for so long as too zzzz)
I would describe it as half Mary Berry, half an impression of the Queen. So basically, she sounds like she’s in her eighties! Ridiculous.

You’d think she would have grown out of this fake persona somehow? She’s doubled down instead. Quite entertaining to watch, though.

• Haha

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
I really think at that point she was just trying to be a full blown copy of Sarah Vickers from Classy Girls Wear Pearls.
It might not be politically correct, but I don't like her grey hair. It's not silver; it's grey. Of course the curly mum bob isn't everyone's cup of tea, but the grey on top of it is just a bridge too far.

muffintop13

Chatty Member
She fucking infuriates me with these Q and A’s she sends herself. As IF a front line worker in ICU is fucking asking her for advice!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!! You'll notice she always sends the same sort of questions to herself so she can link to her blog, especially the one about bad breakups and abusive ex boyfriends.