Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elizah D

Honestly, I can’t think of anything more boring than day after day lugging a toddler and all the food and gear to the beach. Once in awhile it’s terrific...but everyday, no way!
I grew up near the ocean and loved it as a teenager. But as a mom with a toddler....no thanks!!

Reactions: 9

Fineapple

VIP Member
Her voice just irritates me. She’s talking like she went to Cambridge when everyone knows she went to Southampton Solent.

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
You just watch, after ten minutes in Australia she’ll be an expert on all things Australian and will be sending herself questions to answer.

• Haha

Ceecee3

I am very confused.Some of her photos shows that she has got bit of the belly which is not a problem :) looks quite real and some other photos shows that she has got flat stomach and abs ? Instagram photoshop again? ..this is not reality and can be very depressing for some people especially that she is claiming that she eats everything and then she posting to have “ perfect “ body..Anyway we will never know the truth...
Bodies also fluctuate. I know as I've gotten older, my stomach can have some lovely flat days and some bloated days.
I think she's in good shape, and I'm glad she's not photoshopping herself to be pencil thin or doing anything unhealthy to look very thin - I give her credit for that because it's not easy to do that on social media as a woman. Shame she spent so many years contributing to the problem though.

gasticket

She has a credit on IMDB for it! Scroll down to Costume & Wardrobe Dept and she's listed as 'Dyer' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Tweetypie

I’m debating unfollowing her. She seems to live in dreamland with her “personal shopper” stories: someone asked for a gift idea for their niece and she posted a £300 games console. People ask for a “nice coat” and she posts £1500 designer coats.
the questions were fake. Two of the people asked for “luxury loving boyfriend” and “luxury loving” wife. I don’t think people use that phrase a lot - seems like an excuse to
Post expensive items.

Runestone

Can’t believe there’s a Londoner thread. I used to follow the GOMI thread religiously as the Rosie drama was always entertaining but over time the thread has dwindled to almost nothing. I never post over there as Alice is absolutely nuts and the way she bullies some people is really messed up.

I used to send my sister all the gossip and screen shots and have a lot of them still saved. I’d have to power up the computer to find most of them but for now here’s the other Nazi hat shot of Rosie.

0334AD00-211B-4466-9E9C-4FF03407464E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart

Ceecee3

I agree with the comments about sun damage, you don't have to be a dermatologist to see that it's not just freckles as she claims.

Anyone else notice she started posting a lot more content with Lily lately? I wonder what has changed again....
Kids and family content sells more for her age group. She's no longer appealing to young singletons.

emm

VIP Member
I've noticed this happening more and more. They show their baby's face when they're newborn/under 1 and then once they start getting older they no longer show their face. I guess they become more recognisable
if this is the reason I am glad she has, I am sick of parents exploiting their children for views

clueless

Chatty Member
I’ll never forget how she tried to explain UK politics on her blog back in the day and said that the Tories were the good floppy haired Gryffindors and Labour were Slytherins 🤣🤣🤣
And didn't she liken David Cameron to Hugh Grant as well 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Pomegranate

VIP Member
I suspect she’s pretending she’s not a Tory anymore because of Biden’s’ win in trying to connect to her US followers.
Extremely fickle
💯 this!
We all know Hollywood set supports liberals..
Not sure she mentioned yet but her husband is a PRODUCER 🙄 so she’s had to change her colours and help the career and be seen to say the right thing. She has also helped her husband financially until he found his calling apparently. I think she is basically trying to claim his success - if it happens! She is so weird.

Last edited:

VipersNest

I think the difference is that when we get older we can admit that we didn't really have a clue/talked a lot of crap in our 20s, but darling Rosie must be seen to be infallible! So she'll never admit to being wrong and that's what I take exception to, particularly given her public platform and mostly female audience.

Reactions: 8

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
She blatantly writes the questions herself. They are always phrased exactly the same way, same topics and nearly always coincidentally happen to be on a topic that she's blogged about in the past. :rolleyes:

Gemgemgemgem

I don’t understand why she is travelling right now ?? We are living in global pandemic.Is she a key worker ??? People are dying all around the world because of Covid.She could have it and don’t even know about it...
That's why she's here in quarantine so if she has it, she can't spread it. And tbh I guess if I was in the same boat as her and had to choose between being in England where there seems to be no control over anything, or here is aus where we are just living normally, I'd probably do what she's doing if I'm deeply honest. That aside, she's still a narcissist and a loon. Wouldn't want to swap places with her, especially right now. Quarantine would suck.

emm

VIP Member
I'd say it's more likely that their PR companies monitor these sites rather than them coming on themselves. Just speaking for myself but I'm only here when I don't have much to do (hashtag quarantine), if I have multiple business partners to work with plus a kid to take care of, I ain't got the time
but she doesn't have multiple business partners does she? she has a child, an inactive blog and an instagram..

Gemgemgemgem

Apparently she's received "a lot" of backlash for asking Americans to go and vote 😅 .... Of course you have Rose. Her latest story makes it seem like Donald Trump has personally DM'd her telling her to stick to hair and makeup.

Rose. You. Are. Not. That. F**king. Important.
Your hair tips are lame for anyone under 50 living outside 1983. No one cares if you tell anyone to vote or not.

• Haha

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Never forget Boursin gate hahaha! Well Rosie has got form for lying about where she lives (remember the fixer upper) so to be honest I doubt whether her home is 1) in NH, 2) a house rather than a maisonette or split level flat, 3) owned rather than rented. Someone on GOMI once commented they thought it was rented because there was a sticker decal on Lily's nursery wall rather than it being repainted. But then how could they rent it out while they were in LA (which I thought had seemed likely, but maybe wasn't the case at all? Maybe they actually moved out and ended their lease? And they're off to Texas soon...)

I'm just fascinated by all these influencers who post all their pictures in Notting Hill and turn out to live nowhere near.