Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
She's shared her 'anti-corona virus cocktail' on stories today.

Echinacea and oil of oregano. Ok then Rosie, good luck with that! 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

Elizah D

In her latest seaside post (drinking wine in the sand) you can really see how dry and leather like her face has become from sun overexposure. The damage is forever. It’s really a shame no matter how Rosie tries to rationalize, “ every freckle and line is a memory of all the fun I am having”. Melanoma kills.

LaLaDoDo

What do,you,all think of her new hairstyle? Isn’t it remarkably similar to her... old hairstyle?
I was irrationally irritated that she called her fringe bangs. I’ve always got the impression she is more interested in an American audience (hence acting like a Richard Curtis character and putting on that accent) but her shills are pretty much always British products.

emm

VIP Member
Goodness me she's so....different than the supercilious potato I remember so fondly from the GOMI days. She presents as genuinely content and more comfortable with herself now, which is actually nice to see. The hair though...why on earth did she do that?!

Is she pregnant again I wonder?
she just presents what is popular, the fact that she as no real friendships indiciates the ind of person she is imo

bugeyeboo

I don’t think she is pregnant (although will admit the doubt is creeping in!) but I bet if she is, she’ll announce it around Christmas for all the Instagram pats

Londoner

It find her desperation to remind us ever now and again that she is BFF with Julia that I find so immature. Julia just doesn’t seem to care much and never reciprocate in these gushing comments. It strikes me Rosie hasn’t got many friends and appears rather lonely.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
The thing is, her new hair doesn’t even look like what she thinks. It’s not Brigitte Bardot-esque AT ALL - far too big and far too perfectly done. It doesn’t even look like that seventies Farrah Fawcett look, which a lot of people seem to be doing on Instagram lately.

It’s pure Eighties Sloaney Pony. Might as well add some pearl earrings, a ruffled collar shirt and jodphurs. That’s the look she’s emulating. She belongs on the cover of a Jilly Cooper novel.

It looks like she has a really nice natural loose curl to her hair in that latest Reel. Such a shame she blow dries it in such an ugly way.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Yes that’s her. How anyone can confuse ol lord farquaad jaw I’ll never know 🤪

(Seriously, she looks just like lord farquaad. Once you see it you can’t unsee it).

• Haha

clueless

Chatty Member
Did anyone see her latest 'day date' makeup video on instagram? 😶 the eyebrow wiggle she does makes me cringe so bad 😩

Also does anyone else think she is putting on that posh voice? It's very OTT?

Londoner

What is wrong with her voice?! Surely no one actually talks like that??? I know a lot of people that are very Sloany and none of them speak with that weird tone it’s almost like she is singing but putting on a posh accent at the same time
And apparently people looove her accent.
I used to think Rosie was quite cool - I know 🙈 but since hearing her voice she’s lost all the coolness for me. She sounds like an old lady, from old times. Like when you hear the old recording or a film on a TV . So strange.
Not even posh people speak like that
I think this is all for benefit of her excited American followers 🥴

To Mrs_OG

I think she writes her own Qs ... why would anyone ask these things to some random upper class, tea chugging twat?

• Haha

Author123

Chatty Member
Agreed.

I suspect the only possibility of this actually happening is that given the entire wardrobe is probably just princess charlotte wannabe outfits it at least reduces the risk of a toddler insisting on wearing clashing fluorescent prints or fancy dress day in/ day out 🤷🏻‍♀️