Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
It's probably the first and only time she met them.

Does anyone remember the GOMI Wiki? Rosie's page was legendary.
- The fixer upper
- Boursin Gate
- Capgate
- The noisy Loubs
- Naked family pool party
- Teeny Tiny (naked) Tom
- Swissgate
- iOffer fake bags
- The never seen cauliflower cheese post
- The pre and post boob job receipts

Would have loved to save a copy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
I suspect she’s pretending she’s not a Tory anymore because of Biden’s’ win in trying to connect to her US followers.
Extremely fickle

sunseeker23333

The way she writes is just the same story template over and over again. You read one post and you've read them all.
'laughing until no sound came out' is the new 'laughing until our bellies hurt'

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
"Doug's pasta" :sick:

She really is the most shameless social climber, ugh.I will never forget that brunch with her "dear friend" Liv Tyler, I almost died of second-hand embarrassment.
Ohhh yes that post, biblical. Just casually referred to her as Liv. You ain’t mates.

• Haha

sleepingstandingup

The woman is Alexandra Bayley, I don't know much about her except that she married a much older, filthily rich man and is now pregnant. Interestingly, Alex's poses in Rose's blog conceal her pregnancy (you can tell they've deliberately posed that way to conceal it) but Alex has just recently made a pregnancy announcement; guess it makes sense she didn't want RoBlow's blog to the first place it's announced!
View attachment 538023

I thought this too because she has filled out a bit but now I'm starting to think it's just her finally practising what she preaches and embracing what her natural body looks like instead of shopping herself into oblivion.
Wow, she looks like she’s posing with her Dad.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
This was my absolute favourite. She lived in quite the fantasy land.
my favourite always will be that one with her boyfriend having an allergic reaction and her describing her "satisfyingly clicky laboutins" or whatever it was :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Author123

Chatty Member
I was wondering if she’s trying to get voiceover work from PJ’s connections.
If this happens then it’s an example of her seriously undermining the quality of PJs work- if he’s really as successful as she makes out then there’s no way that he or his colleagues would use her instead of a professional actor who can articulate words without sounding like they are straining to talk a la Rose style.

I also had to roll my eyes at her story about being a strong independent woman unable to open a mayonnaise jar whilst her husband works all hours. Did she miss the irony of the fact she is entirely dependant on her husbands inherited wealth/income? I hardly see Rose having a demanding full time job (and no posting a few pictures/stories/q&as on Instagram does not count). And a lot of people work all hours- that’s not just a sign of working in the film sector Rose!

Sorry for the rant- I’m tired and grumpy after a stressful day at work!

barryjones

VIP Member
That Abba video loudly popped up on my feed earlier and I actually said 'OH GOD' out loud. Awful. She's a similar age to me and we have a similar age toddler, what is she doing?
I can't decide if she wants to 'embrace' greys and middle aged mum styling or carry on acting like a teenager singing and prancing about. Very jarring.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Ahh the fixer upper. The era of the satisfyingly noisy Louboutins! The glory days.
Lest we forget..

She has serious social climber aspirations here 😂 ‘a high ceilinged ballroom’

• Haha

Gemgemgemgem

im still just so baffled how she managed to get there i have australian friends who have been unableto get back for months
$$$$!
No seriously, for some reason work prioritises returning citizens and residents. I suppose because they had plenty of warning that Australia were only going to accept limited numbers of flights from such and such date a month or two in advance. The closer the date came, the more expensive the flights. Sigh, hindsight. Plus working visa people bring in the cash (taxed stupidly high).

I hate it that we aren't allowed to leave Australia. I love living here but we've missed close family funerals because we've not been allowed to leave. So it's ultra annoying that work visas are being granted... And those applying for them get priority and get to bring their family. Rosie won't be working. Neither will lily. That's two seats/spots that someone desperate to get back here home could have had. So selfish.

Calabria

VIP Member
I love that she’s still trotting out the lies about not having had surgery. We’ve all seen the before shots from your first year at Solent, Rosie. Those boobs did not suddenly grow overnight love!

• Haha

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
It's probably the first and only time she met them.

Does anyone remember the GOMI Wiki? Rosie's page was legendary.
- The fixer upper
- Boursin Gate
- Capgate
- The noisy Loubs
- Naked family pool party
- Teeny Tiny (naked) Tom
- Swissgate
- iOffer fake bags
- The never seen cauliflower cheese post
- The pre and post boob job receipts

Would have loved to save a copy!
Don’t forget when she pretended to be chums with Sean Lennon and Liv Tyler

• Haha
  • Wow
We’re in a national lockdown, only meant to leave for essentials, why is she still swanning around coffee shops and cafes?! How is that essential?
Taking photos for Instagram is not essential

HelloStereo

VIP Member
Being conservative does not mean you are right wing 😊.
You can be fiscally conservative and socially more liberal (but not far leftl
True, but I think that is conservative with a small c. Rosie is definitely a big C Conservative. She supports the party who in 1988 passed the Section 28 Act that stopped councils and schools "promoting the teaching of the acceptability of homosexuality as a pretended family relationship." Even more recently in 2013 there were more Conservatives who opposed the Gay Marriage Bill than supported it.

I think the Liberal Democrats are the party who most align with the ideals of being fiscally conservative but socially liberal. Most Tories are socially and fiscally conservative.

• Heart

Gemgemgemgem

Love how at the moment Rosie is posting all about anti racism yet I once went to a fancy dress party with her and she was dressed as a Nazi - eye roll