Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moomin_mama

$$$$!
No seriously, for some reason work prioritises returning citizens and residents. I suppose because they had plenty of warning that Australia were only going to accept limited numbers of flights from such and such date a month or two in advance. The closer the date came, the more expensive the flights. Sigh, hindsight. Plus working visa people bring in the cash (taxed stupidly high).

I hate it that we aren't allowed to leave Australia. I love living here but we've missed close family funerals because we've not been allowed to leave. So it's ultra annoying that work visas are being granted... And those applying for them get priority and get to bring their family. Rosie won't be working. Neither will lily. That's two seats/spots that someone desperate to get back here home could have had. So selfish.
I’m in the same boat and I hate it so much 💙 I can’t even bring myself to hate follow Rosie’s trip as it makes me too angry that she’s able to come over here and then home again whereas I’ll be lucky if I get to see my family as early as 2022.

Reactions: 8

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Having seen her from the early days of her blog and just catching up on her blog now I'm shocked at the direction she's gone in. Val had her hair cut on her instagram as well but still looks young and stylish IMO. I feel like rosie is aging herself unnecessarily, good for her if she's happy I'm really shocked!
I think she idolises her mum and it’s turning into her with her haircut and style. I think it’s great she embracing ageing but I agree it’s unnecessary yet, she has plenty of time in the future. She is still only in her thirties.
Sorry who is Val? Is that Valentina?

Reactions: 7

Fineapple

VIP Member
I still cannot stop laughing about the idea that women surrounded her in Harvey Nichols, mistaking that piece of plastic for Celine… she honestly must have thought her readers were thicker than pig shit. She probably still does think that.
This was my absolute favourite. She lived in quite the fantasy land.

• Haha

Author123

Chatty Member
Surprised at her reaction re Dante Wright. I actually thought she was reposting someone else’s arguments for a second. Why don’t we get more of substance Rosie rather than ra ra make my scrumptious lemon cake Rosie?
Agreed, I liked substance Rosie and the responses she had to messages on the matter. Especially when it’s so important to be vocal about race issues, as how else is there a chance of change?

The only thing which unsettled me a bit is that she didn’t block out the names of the people who had messaged her and shared them for everyone to see, but even then I find myself going back and forth on this because it is important that racist views are called out.

Libertine

VIP Member
The AD marker was missing in some clips and rather hidden in others in her most recent stories for that vitamin...
I noticed that, too. I bet she’s counting on Australia having different disclosure laws.

She really hates being an advertiser, she’d prefer to be independently wealthy, but she might as well own it.

Author123

Chatty Member
Aside from the fact that she’s sounding more and more like Mary Berry in every video she makes, this cheats cats eye looks terrible - blobby and uneven and stops where the lashes start. The idea is that the line starts from mid-way across and goes outward. So many tools and pens to do it properly and she suggests a Kirby grip 🙄View attachment 246255
Agreed! I actually cringed when I saw her attempt. I’d be too embarrassed to show anyone that result let alone suggest people copy my technique!

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Omg who is this woman??? I’ve just watched a video of her and her mum Xmas shopping but basically advertising for handbags. Oh it’s so cringe 😬 you can see how false it is and I’m not being funny but her and her mum cannot act - it looks awkward and staged! Who even filmed this??? This is why I’m starting to not like Instagram anymore - it’s just advertising on a loop!

How does she have over 300k followers???

• Haha

mindlessness

VIP Member
Its not as if Rosie is an expert on sexuality or sex education or parenting either. Like maybe for a parenting instagram this could be an okay topic of discussion (handled in a sensitive manner, focusing on safeguarding etc). But for her vapid internet presence? From the same woman who gave us the 'slutty brownie'? It's just not her lane.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
She’s saying how disgusted she is by the conservatives voting against free school meals into the school holidays. This is strange from a ‘die hard Tory girl’ as this kind of policy is Tory through and through and no one could be surprised by it.
I now strongly suspect she reads this thread and saw my post about her beloved Tory “Gryffindors” vote, and then realised how horrendous it made her look.

I mean, probably giving myself too much credit 😂 and she’s likely just hopped on the cause bangwagon because it’s a big topic (and rightly so), but really very suspicious for her to be talking about this now when I’ve never seen her give a shiny shit about how our Tory government treats the poor before.

• Heart

Aitchbee

I saw this too! Was surprised by it.
It's a little embarrassing to watch - she's been posting about watching the Big Short and putting cryptic messages with rocket emojis/"diamond hands" in her stories. Once the West London yummy mummies are on r/WSB surely the whole thing has to be almost over?

Everly

She was a really big deal about 7 years ago when I was at university and, like many, got into youtubers and bloggers as an escapism but even I couldn’t stand her and wishwishwish and their need to portray perfectly quaint little lifestyles with their tiny bodies and huge desserts and designer bags. It’s sickly

Author123

Chatty Member
Had to laugh when I saw the emojis with a vague caption like ‘if you know, you know’ on the rocket one. Rose: It has literally been in the news all week. We ALL know 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Moomin_mama

Yeah Rosie, of course there was a spider in your pyjamas 🙄 how very Australian.

I would actually be really interested in someone doing an honest account of what it’s like doing quarantine with a little one. But that’s not very ‘on-brand’ for Rosie I guess, shame!

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Just popped in to say that after her exposing the racist messages, I respect her a little bit more.

edited to say that I dont usually approve if bigger platforms sharing smaller accounts that send them abuse BUT in this instance, I am glad she did.
Same. I dont like it when they do it because theyre being called out on something and then want there followers to fight there battles.

This is different.

muffintop13

Chatty Member
If you really want all the juice on this girl you've got to visit GOMI. Her thread is over 3,000 pages long and getting longer and quite a few of her lies have been exposed there, such as the fake Celine she got for Christmas one year.

• Heart