Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheaper by the dozen or half dozen. 😉

She tagged a business in Tugan - maybe there are chi chi parts of Tugan, but it’s probably best known for being the suburb where six lanes of traffic from the Pacific Highway intersect with four lanes of traffic from the Gold Coast Highway.

You’ve got to admire the effort she is putting in to make an undesirable location look aspirational.
I guess with the money they are saving on rent they can afford all of that champagne?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s most likely business entertaining and either all a tax write off or a save your receipts to be reimbursed arrangement.

Reactions: 7
It’s most likely business entertaining and either all a tax write off or a save your receipts to be reimbursed arrangement.
yeah I thought the same, she has shown she hasn't made any friends there so who would she be inviting otherwise?

Reactions: 7
She wouldn’t have invested in numerous large platters for a short stay in Australia either, so it has all been catered which she failed to mention. 🙄

Reactions: 4
She wouldn’t have invested in numerous large platters for a short stay in Australia either, so it has all been catered which she failed to mention. 🙄
she is definitely nowhere naer the great home cook she claims to be if she didn't know the basic ingredients of dried pasta

Reactions: 5
I know its been said before but as someone who followed her in the early days of her blog and saw her out and about in London I simply can't get over the change in direction of her style/look. I don't feel bad to say it either because she was such a bad influence on young girls with all her photoshopping whilst holding cheeseburgers and casually ordering the entire menu. There's something so off with her look recently - unless it really is just that she isn't bothering to photoshop all the time

Reactions: 20
I know its been said before but as someone who followed her in the early days of her blog and saw her out and about in London I simply can't get over the change in direction of her style/look. I don't feel bad to say it either because she was such a bad influence on young girls with all her photoshopping whilst holding cheeseburgers and casually ordering the entire menu. There's something so off with her look recently - unless it really is just that she isn't bothering to photoshop all the time
It's also the same woman who wore a nazi costume (or was it just the hat?) at a party many years ago (documented on GOMI I believe)...

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure actually but probably. This was back when Rosie was with that Damien guy and she liked to pretend she was part of some elitist high society private school crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not sure actually but probably. This was back when Rosie was with that Damien guy and she liked to pretend she was part of some elitist high society private school crowd.
the days of the "fixer upper" :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those photos are all shite too, definitely not worthy of being featured on a blog post. It’s so cringe how much of a try hard she was.
How did she get into these circles?

Reactions: 6
Those photos are all shite too, definitely not worthy of being featured on a blog post. It’s so cringe how much of a try hard she was.
How did she get into these circles?
Iknow, just a photo dump and a few lines of text, I am shocked she managed to do so well

Reactions: 2
Those old blog posts! I'm surprised she kept all the damian posts on there considering she kept saying what an awful break up it was at the time

Reactions: 4
Latest story promoting the health benefits of whole fat Greek yogurt. She truly should not be doling out health advice.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.