Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she f’ed up her taxes while in the US and has a big bill on one continent or the other that Peej can’t quite take care of as his vanity career has been rocky with strikes etc. Being a ‘producer’ often pays in the negative hundreds of thousands for a project. You make it back if it’s a smash.

Reactions: 5
There is way more money in it than most people think.
I agree. There’s loads of money in influencing, even if brands are tightening their belts and trying harder to measure influencer impact.

Rose’s problem is she no longer has a unique selling point. She’s The Londoner, but not in London. She doesn’t seem to attend many interesting events, parties or venues, or at least ones she can easily share to create an aspirational lifestyle. She’s done the wedding and baby, but not successfully transitioned to mummy influencer. Her interiors are just decorating rentals. She’s probably bored with influencing despite it being easy money. She’s run into problems with the ASA about advertising disclosure, too.

But no doubt she’ll roll herself out in December to shill some overpriced perfume.

Reactions: 13
Most of her early London lifestyle was funded either by parents or Damian. Then it was comped meals out or comped holidays for the blog

Reactions: 6
She worked in damiens company didn't she? How much that was a real job I have no idea though
I'm sure she was the best person for the job, hired after a lengthy and extensive interview process that was open to applicants from a range of diverse backgrounds xD

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Odd she just vanished again after her ‘I’m back’ post in September. I haven’t even noticed her liking Val’s posts which she did last time she went quiet.
Hopefully she’s given up social media and focusing on a happy life and enriching career…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Odd she just vanished again after her ‘I’m back’ post in September. I haven’t even noticed her liking Val’s posts which she did last time she went quiet.
Hopefully she’s given up social media and focusing on a happy life and enriching career…
Even if not focusing on any career, I hope she’s living a happy life, because she really didn’t seem very happy before. Hopefully being off social media has helped her enjoy life without needing to perform.

Reactions: 6
I think this is finally it, fizzled out just like Love Taza. For all the bravado online, in the end she just evaporated. Good, I hope Lily is in a school making friends and building an actual childhood with other children now and not being pulled from one place to another so her parents can feed their egos with oily tomatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think this is finally it, fizzled out just like Love Taza. For all the bravado online, in the end she just evaporated. Good, I hope Lily is in a school making friends and building an actual childhood with other children now and not being pulled from one place to another so her parents can feed their egos with oily tomatoes.
What happened with love Taza? After lesging née York did she just vanish?

Reactions: 2
What happened with love Taza? After lesging née York did she just vanish?
Yeah! They moved to Arizona. Not even a goodbye post. Just complete silence. Eventually her account disappeared too. Josh put his Instagram to private and their website is gone. It was a complete shutdown! To be honest, their life in Arizona just fell a bit flat. Without that New York backdrop it was pretty samey and boring.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah! They moved to Arizona. Not even a goodbye post. Just complete silence. Eventually her account disappeared too. Josh put his Instagram to private and their website is gone. It was a complete shutdown! To be honest, their life in Arizona just fell a bit flat. Without that New York backdrop it was pretty samey and boring.
That's crazy! I guess Rosie, having cited them as her example , may well do the same

Reactions: 2
Not even resurfacing for Christmas? 🧐
Some were guessing that she was splitting from her husband, due to her not wearing her wedding band or engagement ring before she disappeared…Maybe they were right🤔😱 or maybe she just figured out that being an influencer actually takes some kind of work lol

Reactions: 5
Some were guessing that she was splitting from her husband, due to her not wearing her wedding band or engagement ring before she disappeared…Maybe they were right🤔😱 or maybe she just figured out that being an influencer actually takes some kind of work lol
I think if she hasn't come back for her usual Xmas cash grab she either won't and will just do what taza did, or she'll come back as some kind of new age influencer like from one of those weird female retreats she went on (probably also divorced)

Reactions: 11
Yes her insta was always so busy around Christmas time with all of those perfumes lol. Let’s see

Think something's definitely up. The Ferrari London premiere was last night and not a sign of her, nor a brag on Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Think something's definitely up. The Ferrari London premiere was last night and not a sign of her, nor a brag on Instagram.

Isn’t this PJ? Looks like he was there alone

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.