Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reads here so that photo was done on purpose.

In other news, Phoebe is pregnant with third bébé. The family are living in France and the boys are in school there.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she will resurface with a new face? Or she’s waiting for her unfortunate haircut to grow out.
Or getting her books re done? Wasn't there speculation years ago when she vanished this was the reason?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought you meant accounts. Could very well also be that! Conspicuous consumption and not paying a proper amount of tax is a risky *lifestyle*.
IDK, getting your boobs done by a good surgeon isn’t cheap and it looks like they have no money coming in at the moment. They are probably laying low and living economically which is probably why she doesn’t want to post. It will make people realize that they aren’t rich.

Reactions: 4
IDK, getting your boobs done by a good surgeon isn’t cheap and it looks like they have no money coming in at the moment. They are probably laying low and living economically which is probably why she doesn’t want to post. It will make people realize that they aren’t rich.
There’s tonnes of money in influencing and she seemed to be doing well for herself before she got married. So if money is tight why not go back to that?

Reactions: 5
I think she probably wasn’t coping with it, her mental health has never seemed robust. Perhaps she just couldn’t keep up all the pretence anymore.

Reactions: 7
There’s tonnes of money in influencing and she seemed to be doing well for herself before she got married. So if money is tight why not go back to that?
I agree with you but even her influencing posts were half—ass at times. She could have put more effort in that or even doing style posts with affiliate links. Maybe she just got lazy?

There isn’t loads of money in influencing though? Very influencers reach Molly Mae levels. Most are subsidised by rich partners/parents. And then the rest side hustle.

There isn’t loads of money in influencing though? Very influencers reach Molly Mae levels. Most are subsidised by rich partners/parents. And then the rest side hustle.
Not sure who you’re following but this isn’t true. Lydia Millen, Victoria McGrath, Emily Canham, are just a few that spring to mind who’ve been able to buy multiple properties from influencing alone

Reactions: 5
Not sure who you’re following but this isn’t true. Lydia Millen, Victoria McGrath, Emily Canham, are just a few that spring to mind who’ve been able to buy multiple properties from influencing alone
They’re the few, not the many (if indeed they’ve bought multiple properties - Lydiot Millen seems to own a bungalow with her husband, I’m not sure if she has others).
Rose is one of many. Who also seemingly doesn’t own properties, if that’s the measure of making lots of money. Love island stars with hundreds of thousands of followers aren’t all minted. Laura Anderson isn’t even though she’d like to pretend she is like most lifestyle influencers. A lot of influencers have debt from loans (to fund a lifestyle) and investments gone wrong (Mike Thallasitis, who sadly passed away from suicide not too long ago, had lots of debt).
I don’t follow influencers as such but do know it’s a case of “rule-exception” when it comes to the assumption that they’re making bank.

Reactions: 3
They’re the few, not the many (if indeed they’ve bought multiple properties - Lydiot Millen seems to own a bungalow with her husband, I’m not sure if she has others).
Rose is one of many. Who also seemingly doesn’t own properties, if that’s the measure of making lots of money. Love island stars with hundreds of thousands of followers aren’t all minted. Laura Anderson isn’t even though she’d like to pretend she is like most lifestyle influencers. A lot of influencers have debt from loans (to fund a lifestyle) and investments gone wrong (Mike Thallasitis, who sadly passed away from suicide not too long ago, had lots of debt).
I don’t follow influencers as such but do know it’s a case of “rule-exception” when it comes to the assumption that they’re making bank.
With love islanders I think it’s a case of people following them because they liked them on a show that they watched for 2 months. Very different to for example YouTubers who post weekly for years. They have their niche and that’s what people follow them for and then buy from their ad links etc. love islanders will promote anything and everything for quick cash.
I’m not saying everyone can make a living from it (and much harder for men) but when you’ve got 300k followers like Rose, with a bit of effort and maybe management she could for sure make a living off it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.