Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how much they must have WTF’d when they got home at Rosie insisting on taking candid black and white shots of them all being besties when they’d never met before 🤣

Reactions: 9
Latest Mr Peej sighting is the LA premiere on the Ferrari stage. Thirty-three producers, 15 executive producers (not Peej), but he makes sure to be one of two producers to show up for the accolades.

Reactions: 7
For her to miss these premieres, either it’s divorce or maybe she is pregnant and doesn’t want to be seen. Could go either way for me

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure lack or ring indicates anything: I know plenty of happily married men that don’t wear one. Unless it is known he previously wore one?

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure lack or ring indicates anything: I know plenty of happily married men that don’t wear one. Unless it is known he previously wore one?
That is true, my husband has never worn his. I was merely responding to the posts about him hiding his hand in his pocket.

Reactions: 2
On these new pictures, is he hiding his hand in his pocket again?
I searched and paused multiple times on the Ferrari stage video, and didn't see any glint of metal. I don't remember seeing a ring on his finger in other photos though. :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Who’s betting on a conscious-uncoupling type swan song post where her and the girl happily hop off to the countryside to cosy up by an Aga or frolic in a field forever and are so happy that Daddy gets to live his dreams (and send them support in perpetuity). Maybe even a wise post about ‘navigating separation’ with some aff links (she overcame her shopping addiction remember!)…

Reactions: 17
Latest Mr Peej sighting is the LA premiere on the Ferrari stage. Thirty-three producers, 15 executive producers (not Peej), but he makes sure to be one of two producers to show up for the accolades.
TBF, I believe he was one of the "main" producers. Michael Mann specifically acknowledged him and one other producer as helping get the project off the ground.

Reactions: 3
TBF, I believe he was one of the "main" producers. Michael Mann specifically acknowledged him and one other producer as helping get the project off the ground.
Kudos to him then. Michael Mann is a great director and very well respected. Wonder what the reviews of the film will be like

If ever there was a need for some insider info it was now.
I don’t care by the way but I’m helleva curious….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You always pop in at just the right moment with info no else seems to know. I suppose you must follow Rosie really closely as you were at school together?

You always pop in at just the right moment with info no else seems to know. I suppose you must follow Rosie really closely as you were at school together?
yes, I have secret inside info which is only available to me.................and everyone else on Twitter

" … producers such as PJ van Sandwijk and John Lesher – who worked for basically no fees. It was not made by a struck studio. No studio wrote us a check. And that’s why we’re able to both be here and do so in solidarity with both unions.” -Michael Mann, Venice Film Festival 2023 "

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If ever there was a need for some insider info it was now.
I don’t care by the way but I’m helleva curious….
Same to be honest. Things switched to radio silence very quickly. I’m thinking divorce or health issues. Although she probably would have shared about either. Maybe her mental health deteriorated? Or she made a major faux pas with people in the industry?

I don’t think she’d share a divorce unless it was absolutely done, signed, finished and old news. It doesn’t fit in with her fairytale wedding and easy “picking out new dinner plates” lifestyle aesthetic.

Reactions: 8
yes, I have secret inside info which is only available to me.................and everyone else on Twitter

" … producers such as PJ van Sandwijk and John Lesher – who worked for basically no fees. It was not made by a struck studio. No studio wrote us a check. And that’s why we’re able to both be here and do so in solidarity with both unions.” -Michael Mann, Venice Film Festival 2023 "

Yes! You do follow them closely. 😊

I’m not sure anyone else is following a random producer on Twitter, but that would be the school connection, right? You are of course personally invested.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.