Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Rose! Nice of you to check in, in response to our noting your absence again 😂

BTW no one envies your unfulfilling life- we just feel sorry for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m going to throw a theory out there: she’s not in Ibiza anymore and just posting old photos acting like she’s still there and being so unplugged that she can’t even bother to post. OR her trip is so boring that there is nothing to brag about, hence no posting. We all know she can’t resist bragging.

She’s like that friend who doesn’t read the group WhatsApp and occasionally chimes in with something completely unrelated or uninteresting 😅

• Haha
I'm sure she was trying to be witty, but I thought her comment about drawing shapes for her almost six year old child to cut out and stop talking very sad. Sad for Lilly that is. The last time Rose posted was to show a pricey dress that 'Lilly loves' with a link. Of course it was blue and nautical, just what Rose prefers.

Who wants to pick the next thread title?

Reactions: 5
I agree, was just clarifying as Lily’s school situation gets mentioned on here from time to time. If they were in the U.K. she’d have started school this year!

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she was trying to be witty, but I thought her comment about drawing shapes for her almost six year old child to cut out and stop talking very sad. Sad for Lilly that is. The last time Rose posted was to show a pricey dress that 'Lilly loves' with a link. Of course it was blue and nautical, just what Rose prefers.

Who wants to pick the next thread title?
Rosie londoner #6 because she is still boring

• Haha
Rosie londoner #6 because she is still boring
Yessss. Rose loves a dumb pun so don’t give her the satisfaction of a cutesy, rhyming thread title.

Though I did like an earlier suggestion of: PJ van Sandwijk’s wife Rosie Londoner #6 still boring

Reactions: 14
Poor PJ—pretty sure that’s his hand on the right.
And the two hands on the left look like they belong to the same person! It’s boursin-gate again 🤣

Given that she posted her ‘meet a friend’ thing again just 24 hours ago so that she can meet some friends in Ibiza it is very clear that she is lonely and doesn’t have any friends there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.