Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone from neuro-divergent to full on autistic without realising that having one food you enjoy on repeat will almost invariably lead you to loathing it after some time. Happens to the best of us! She’s back and I find her nonsense worse than ever.
Exactly. Not everything needs to be an autism trait. Lots of people find a food they get obsessed with and eat it loads before getting tired of it. I worry that her thoughtless comments lead to more armchair diagnosis.

Reactions: 13
I don’t buy the recovering addict story at all. In the past two years, we have seen her buy old Chanel lounge suits, make a stop at Hermes, and buy a whole new ski wardrobe because her luggage was lost. If she was recovering, why not be open about that with her followers and talk about the sustainability of reusing your clothes or how to be creative with what you already have? Either an opportunity missed or complete bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s just clutching at the next thing to try and make herself sound interesting but it makes no sense. More like they’ve run out of money so she can’t afford to buy anymore white and blue plates.

And I can’t even with the aligning autism with eating the same food over and over. What a crock of shite. I have the same breakfast and lunch every day Monday to Friday and probably every six months/year I change what it is because I don’t like it anymore. I have never considered that to be a trait of anything other than being lazy and not wanting to have to keep thinking of different things to eat all the time. It’s hard enough trying to keep dinner varied.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So she’s been recovering from a shopping addiction for the past 2 years…in other words, “I can’t afford to buy tit anymore”
But I will post a link on my story anyway as you are all so desperate to shop so you can look like ME.
She used to always say link in a bio for any stuff anyone wanted to buy, as she was above that way of ‘selling’ via links.

It looks like to me work has dried up, no engagement for the time she was gone and she’s lost quite a few followers so let’s make money quickly via links.
If only she was honest and not turn everything into some psychological analysis and therapy for addictions.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Got the feeling she’s read the threads on here and knows how much of a joke she is.
---
Definitely ^ We've been discussing her spending for the Hollywood rental decor, her 30k debt, etc - and now she says she's had a shopping addiction. She's so full of herself, and the rapturous comments welcoming her back are not going to help. I can't stand her smug-a.... face.

Reactions: 5
Wow. Have been following the Rosie fucked up road trip for years. First on GOMI, what a blast now here. First, shopping addiction 😂 second, the word gatekeep, I fuckn hate it.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know how we can read her insightful blog post with typos galore without giving her the clicks?

Can’t just say she’s ‘fixated’ on yoghurt - must include ‘full fat’. I find these subtle references to be very cool girl, pick me.

Reactions: 17
She’s so ridiculous… battling a ‘shopping addiction’ but trying to shill her crappy purchases to everyone.

Reactions: 4
Can’t just say she’s ‘fixated’ on yoghurt - must include ‘full fat’. I find these subtle references to be very cool girl, pick me.
Who doesn’t do this with food? I do it with breakfast all the time until I can’t stand it anymore & mix it up! It’s not that deep. She really did earn her title of special snowflake in the GOMI days. I’d hate to have her life, face, fake handbags, fake diagnosis, twee accent…yet she thinks she’s ultimate goals. She has zero self awareness and she’s the biggest pick me I’ve come across. Cringe.

Reactions: 18
Just wanna say I had a dream last night that Rose turned up at my house and my house was a mess and I was embarrassed. That’s all I can remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well, I guess I'm autistic! I too have strong feelings about spoons. I must have missed that in the DSM-5.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely if she was serious about her “addiction” she would take a stand and stop with her shopping link crap unless it was sustainable shopping or something ?!
such a brave souls our dear old Rosie, not only mentally challenged fully functioning sicker but a proud survivor of shopping addiction, 2 days sober 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she actually been diagnosed by a doctor, specifically psychiatrist, with autism?!? I want to ask her but she will block me lolllll. Maybe I should tho!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.