Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can't believe some of you, who've never met her irl unlike me, are making me defend her lol

My point was that when everyone regardless of family wealth is "slumming" it in the same dingy student nights then it's a lot harder for those with money to look down on those without.

The fact the accusation came from a person who admitted having never met her should have killed this debate already lol

Reactions: 4
Maybe I need to clarify this as I was lucky enough never ever to have met Rose Thomas at any time ever.

My impression of her having a "mean girl vibe" came from photos of her at school parties, club promoting, in her blog entries, and comments made by her (Rose Thomas) on her instagram. The impression I got was that Rose was a disdainful young woman with an unpleasant sense of superiority.

Now that she has matured and is socially aware of atrocities in the world, at least she can post stories enlightening people to tragic events (with links) interspersed with her attendance at 'A' List parties.
You don’t have to clarify at all. Just because someone says “I’vE MeT HeR AnD ShE’S NoT MeAn” etc…well, I’m sure rose’s mother thinks she’s wonderful, but Rose doesn’t have any friends and doesn’t seem to retain old friends. Noone’s seen her hang out with uni or school friends and she posts her entire life on the internet minus her husband’s face. And her online persona is vile. Which speaks volumes of her character, versus what any random says.

Reactions: 8
, versus what any random says.
A random who's met her irl is not a random lol.

And defending her is the last reason I have for being on this forum.

If you can't see how the original claim based only on photos is nonsensical then I can't help you

Although of course my experience is solely anecdotal and I preferred the more dance oriented venues and rarely went to the venues aspiring to be higher end. For rose it was vice versa.

Reactions: 3
:D
Hmm, this rando didn't realise I was in a debate.

Apparently I neglected to add comments from other people who have met Rose IRL which I have foolishly not documented for an event such as this.

One comment about old Rosie Roo does stand out however. One of the group of people who had the misfortune to be at a Swiss house party with her (where she stripped off at every opportunity, was continually drunk, ignored fellow guests, trashed her room...) used the word PUTRID to describe Rose and her behaviour.

Rose was not a nice person HelterSkelter, but it's sweet of you to visit a snark site to defend her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What have missed ? Naked ? I didn’t look at the profile because she is so boring just showing pictures of random buildings ..

What have missed ? Naked ? I didn’t look at the profile because she is so boring just showing pictures of random buildings ..
She has a photo from the back of her, her mum and lily all naked jjsy covered with a peach emoji so you can't see anything

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If PJ filmed it then it means he’s seen his mother in laws ass or am I missing something??

• Sick
  • Haha
Family naked time, they’ve been doing it for years

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Family naked time, they’ve been doing it for years

Still possibly the weirdest thing she’s done. Topless in front of her brother and dad, and her brother’s girlfriend topless in front of the dad too?! Also the sentence ‘we played as a group and played in our pairs’. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Still possibly the weirdest thing she’s done. Topless in front of her brother and dad, and her brother’s girlfriend topless in front of the dad too?! Also the sentence ‘we played as a group and played in our pairs’. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
God I forgot how odd that was. So funny how may of the comments are talking about when she will reveal the mystery man 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else remember Rose saying that she grew up in a Spanish nudist colony and was fairly proficient with the language? It was when her blog was in the early years. Her stories seem to have morphed over the years.

I forgot about PJ's Prissy Camel lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else remember Rose saying that she grew up in a Spanish nudist colony and was fairly proficient with the language? It was when her blog was in the early years. Her stories seem to have morphed over the years.

I forgot about PJ's Prissy Camel lips.
Yes! I remember her stories about her parents reading Spanish poetry to each other in the shade of their villa or something when I think realistically they were there for a year

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.