Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I don't feel any sympathy, she basically threw herself at him imo, remember that dress she wore on their date in Paris? And ots her fault she has never done anything with her blog other than gifted trips and restaurants, she's obviously awful to work with hence she has never managed to do anything more, remember that post about a hotel she claimed gave her food poisoning after they made her pay for a jacuzzi or something? Ditto with friends, she hasn't kept any of the ones who used to be seemingly really close
I’ve heard from a friend in PR working at a big agency who said she was one of the most unprofessional influencers to work with.

Reactions: 10
I’d say the same but I think she thinks he’s punching. She seems to have no humility whatsoever, her silly long legs and what not (yes they’re great legs…but everyone can see that without her having to say it - cringe) and gives off major pick me vibes, “I’m not like the other girls”, with her greying hair, “tiger stripes”, freckles blah.
I always got mean girl vibes from her, even back at uni with her brand new bolt-ons. Same with the Phoebe era: she was an entitled bully in her descriptions of people she thought were beneath her. Also entitled in the expectation of other people doing the leg work for HER job - so lazy.

The only time she seemed laser-focused was when she set her sights on Julia (and PJ of course). Rose can sniff out the people she can use and that she also finds attractive like Val, etc... She "met" Julia at that blogger event and went in for the kill, they were "so much alike" so on, so on. I believe her goal was for Julia to be her #1 friend forever, the fact that Julia has many friends and is leading a different life must be a shock to Rose, so she's flailing.

Didn't Rose recently share a sad poem about being ghosted?

Reactions: 12
Are you saying there were no “mean girls” at the entire university that she went to, at that time?
Quite the generalisation, surely?
I know a couple of people who were in her year and apparently this is exactly how she was, unsurprisingly

Reactions: 6
I know a couple of people who were in her year and apparently this is exactly how she was, unsurprisingly
Maybe I misunderstood Helterskelter. I thought she was saying that that behaviour didn’t go on at her Uni. I’ve heard that she was the archetypal mean girl, and unfortunately believe that you get them at every Uni.

Reactions: 6
Is the estate agent she's tagged in her latest story is her dad's?

Reactions: 1
Is the estate agent she's tagged in her latest story is her dad's?
Yes, and at first glance I thought it was her parents old house.

I meant to take a look at any new projects for the Producer that would involve scouting out locations in different countries. Never mind, the point is that we should be envious of her life. When she attends a two-hour music event in Berlin and ends up with every cell in her body vibrating, that is quite the accomplishment. Vibrating neurodivergent.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, and at first glance I thought it was her parents old house.

I meant to take a look at any new projects for the Producer that would involve scouting out locations in different countries. Never mind, the point is that we should be envious of her life. When she attends a two-hour music event in Berlin and ends up with every cell in her body vibrating, that is quite the accomplishment. Vibrating neurodivergent.
Everything about her new apparent personality, she never mentioned any interest in any kind of music (apart from that event in cannes with that girl from MIC I guess where she was spiked) just makes no sense

Reactions: 3
Are you saying there were no “mean girls” at the entire university that she went to, at that time?
Quite the generalisation, surely?
That's quite the straw man.

That wasn't my impression of her at the time. Whilst I wasn't on the same course as her I did encounter her on nights out. My point was, when your nights out are almost always student nights in various venues it's hard to to have that same kind of "bottle service/VIP table" mentality. Whilst the club/bars she was usually found at did try to replicate that atmosphere, there's only so much they can do with student loan budgets. Even at the weekend when prices were more normalised, there's only so much that a small City like Southampton can do.

Rose could occasionally be seen in the more "rave/music" focused venues, and I never got a "mean girls" impression from her.

What does Southhampton's lack of a bottle service culture have to do with whether Rose was a mean girl or not? I am confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What does Southhampton's lack of a bottle service culture have to do with whether Rose was a mean girl or not? I am confused.
I agree, being a "mean girl" has no relevance to bottle service, do any unis in the UK have clubs with that?!

I always got mean girl vibes from her, even back at uni with her brand new bolt-ons.
Maybe I need to clarify this as I was lucky enough never ever to have met Rose Thomas at any time ever.

My impression of her having a "mean girl vibe" came from photos of her at school parties, club promoting, in her blog entries, and comments made by her (Rose Thomas) on her instagram. The impression I got was that Rose was a disdainful young woman with an unpleasant sense of superiority.

Now that she has matured and is socially aware of atrocities in the world, at least she can post stories enlightening people to tragic events (with links) interspersed with her attendance at 'A' List parties.

Reactions: 7
Maybe I need to clarify this as I was lucky enough never ever to have met Rose Thomas at any time ever.

My impression of her having a "mean girl vibe" came from photos of her at school parties, club promoting, in her blog entries, and comments made by her (Rose Thomas) on her instagram.
Whilst I wasn't on the same course as her I did encounter her on nights out
Enough said.

Reactions: 1
Rosie loves posting those token stories of some kind of issues in the world, wether is a war in Ukraine, woman's rights, autism and so on.

Always tucked in amongst her care free indulgent life of travel, food and luxury houses. She should just stick to that. Never seen her do any charity work just plasters random stories on issues. She is such such a. phoney!

Reactions: 12
I agree, being a "mean girl" has no relevance to bottle service, do any unis in the UK have clubs with that?!
Southampton doesn’t have any mean girls?! The first town in the history of the world it would seem.
So say she wasn’t a mean girl at school/uni. Who hurt her in between then and now that she’s turned into a spiteful gremlin posting horrible pictures of her “friends”, wearing nazi costumes, coming onto her “friends’” boyfriends, bitching out at businesses that don’t roll out the red carpet for her? I wonder.

Seems like some people are here to point score against the rest of us for some strange reason. But definitely, no culture of being mean from that temple of learning apparent at all.

Have availed myself of the ignore button!

Reactions: 4
Southampton doesn’t have any mean girls?! The first town in the history of the world it would seem.
So say she wasn’t a mean girl at school/uni. Who hurt her in between then and now that she’s turned into a spiteful gremlin posting horrible pictures of her “friends”, wearing nazi costumes, coming onto her “friends’” boyfriends, bitching out at businesses that don’t roll out the red carpet for her? I wonder.
Exactly, I've said ig before but in the heydY of her blog when she used to comment on it a lot calling girls who slept with lots of people at.high school "sluts" etc. She has never grown up imo,ost people who were mean girls do grow out of it as adults but I think most influencers just seem to remain perpetually like teenagers

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.