Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are perfect as you are / You've got this / You're doing better than you think / You are deeply loveable / Fall in love with yourself.
There, Dr Rose Sandwich's psychotherapy time is over, good bye. The same old catch phrases.

Wait, how could I have missed Mummy TapTap's classic advice: "Even serial killers find love."

"How has dyslexia helped you to get to where you are in life" haha. You mean tagging along with husband? What did she accomplish as a blogger? Books, beauty line, jewellery, anything with her name? Nothing. She is semi well-known for what? Nazi outfit, stealing recipes and fake tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You are perfect as you are / You've got this / You're doing better than you think / You are deeply loveable / Fall in love with yourself.
There, Dr Rose Sandwich's psychotherapy time is over, good bye. The same old catch phrases.

Wait, how could I have missed Mummy TapTap's classic advice: "Even serial killers find love."

"How has dyslexia helped you to get to where you are in life" haha. You mean tagging along with husband? What did she accomplish as a blogger? Books, beauty line, jewellery, anything with her name? Nothing. She is semi well-known for what? Nazi outfit, stealing recipes and fake tits.
I think it’s blowjobs too?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Despite her answer to the q&a about friends staying in it when they are away, I would put money on it being rented.
I think this is also still a rental. Based on her blog post, it sounded like this place was a rental but she was going to furnish it like it was home and she would move all the stuff she bought from place to place. Just sounding like she’s rich enough to do that.

Reactions: 6
Lots more mention of divorce and removing the stigma around it. Even addressed the lack of husband’s presence on socials- I think we are teeing up for a very LA conscious uncoupling ahead of us where “deep love” and “huge amounts of admiration” will be mentioned …

Reactions: 12
Despite her answer to the q&a about friends staying in it when they are away, I would put money on it being rented.
She wrote that friends stay there because they are in-between homes. I don't understand. So they don't have a home and have to live there full time and then clear out when Madam Rose sweeps in?

I was semi joking recently about the house being leased by a film company and is used as a type of commune. Different writers, producers all live in different sections and Rose is designated food entertainer person.

Reactions: 2
Lots more mention of divorce and removing the stigma around it. Even addressed the lack of husband’s presence on socials- I think we are teeing up for a very LA conscious uncoupling ahead of us where “deep love” and “huge amounts of admiration” will be mentioned …
Definitely feels like she’s paving the way

Reactions: 3
Yup, lots of “conscious uncoupling” big sister know-it-all advice being spewed out from her. I’m wondering who these sad creatures are who ask her these questions in the first place? How could you idolise someone so vacuous and unaccomplished like Rose whatshertits.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She mentioned before that the place is rented, so wtf is this?!

View attachment 1983155
I’m thinking they are locked into a year contract or longer and they can’t sublease. LA has very strict air Bnb laws. If they were owners, they can get a permit thru the city to Air bnb it. However, as this is a rental, she can’t do that unless the true owner gave her permission to get the city permit.

Reactions: 4
It's the usual, she always wants the world to think she owns these amazing houses. She doesn't say it openly, but makes comments that would lead you to think so. Only that we all see through her by now. So pathetic.

Reactions: 14
I’m pretty sure someone on here found the listing for the LA house on a rental site. Just like the London one. Imagine being late 30s and pretending online to people that you own multiple houses when you don’t even own one 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m pretty sure someone on here found the listing for the LA house on a rental site. Just like the London one. Imagine being late 30s and pretending online to people that you own multiple houses when you don’t even own one 😳
I feel sorry for her. Everything is fake and pretend. Even her handbag. Why would you pretend to own these homes if I was the owner I would be absolutely livid. I’m lucky enough to own my own home if I rented it out and somebody passed it off as theirs I would not be happy. She and hubby are obviously renting where he’s working to imagine that he has the finances to have multiple homes all over the world just where he’s working on a film is ludicrous. You need big money for that. And real Kelly bags. Even the very rich wouldn’t do that… why would you when it’s not permanent?

Reactions: 10
Confused why she would imply that she owns the house? I found it very easily online. It appears to not have been sold since 2009... Maybe I'm wrong but it looks very similar to me.

Reactions: 8
I don't feel comfortable linking, but I found it by searching her husband's name + city, if that's any help. I came across it inadvertently, but it was the first result that showed up.

• Wow
I don't feel comfortable linking, but I found it by searching her husband's name + city, if that's any help. I came across it inadvertently, but it was the first result that showed up.
Wow that's definitely the house! That's amazing that it shows up by googling! A bit concerning actually. :oops:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.