Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm genuinely curious, what is going on with her and the compulsive lying (allegedly)? Why lie so publically about so many things that can be easily disproved? It's totally bizarre. I would be very concerned if I were her friends/family. Unless you're George Santos, this is not normal behavior.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The film production company would pay for their rent. It’s all bullshit smoke and mirrors, what Rosie posts.

Reactions: 11
The rent on that place is still mega exxy. Are we sure her Hermes bags are fake?
I think she only has one and I think it's real. You don't need to be mega rich to own one (just moderately so or have a good income), the hard part is getting one as you need to have built up a sales history there before they will offer you one.

$25,000…is that a year or a month?!
It would absolutely be monthly
---
I think she only has one and I think it's real. You don't need to be mega rich to own one (just moderately so or have a good income), the hard part is getting one as you need to have built up a sales history there before they will offer you one.
Yeah I personally have not doubted the authenticity of her bags in recent years. A lot of people can afford them if that’s a priority. They are the price of a cheap car (and she doesn’t even have a car I don’t think)

Reactions: 3
The year (aaaages ago) when she posted extensively about the ‘Celine’ (I think) bag she got for Christmas that had all the tell-tale cheapo packaging and plastic wrapping of a total fake was too funny though.

That’s why she was always worth a read, just the sheer amount of bullshit and lies she could cram in to a quite innocuous post was really something.

Reactions: 11
I think it's also pretty weird that she involves other people in the lies, like her family etc. I know my family would be very very uncomfortable if I was doing something along these lines.

Reactions: 7
The year (aaaages ago) when she posted extensively about the ‘Celine’ (I think) bag she got for Christmas that had all the tell-tale cheapo packaging and plastic wrapping of a total fake was too funny though.
And the brother got an ipad of something like that. 😆

• Haha
Not if it’s from a resale place like Sellier Knightsbridge.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I personally have not doubted the authenticity of her bags in recent years. A lot of people can afford them if that’s a priority. They are the price of a cheap car (and she doesn’t even have a car I don’t think)
Excuse me, she owns a Land Rover that she keeps in Somerset, that is totally not her parents’! 🤣

• Haha
Wow, great job finding her villa! No wonder she wants to tag along to LaLa land.

There are quite a few resale sites that sell Hermes, also remember her friend Bella has a high-end resale shop. I've always noticed Rose has a thing for designer items. Her schoolgirl crush Valentina carried Prada Saffiano so of course she had to have a bogus-looking one too. Then she latched onto Julia... and we watched that unfold.

The constant showing off of increasingly expensive high end items is amusing. Seriously, a Ritz Paris sweatshirt to go watch basketball - not even a legit item from the Ritz. Even the people she tags as her 'friends' are all rolling in money. Is her husband as shallow?

It's going to be interesting to watch when circumstances change in her life: kid in school, husband maybe leaving film industry. Hopefully her voice-over work pans out for her.

Reactions: 3
Wow, great job finding her villa! No wonder she wants to tag along to LaLa land.

There are quite a few resale sites that sell Hermes, also remember her friend Bella has a high-end resale shop. I've always noticed Rose has a thing for designer items. Her schoolgirl crush Valentina carried Prada Saffiano so of course she had to have a bogus-looking one too. Then she latched onto Julia... and we watched that unfold.

The constant showing off of increasingly expensive high end items is amusing. Seriously, a Ritz Paris sweatshirt to go watch basketball - not even a legit item from the Ritz. Even the people she tags as her 'friends' are all rolling in money. Is her husband as shallow?

It's going to be interesting to watch when circumstances change in her life: kid in school, husband maybe leaving film industry. Hopefully her voice-over work pans out for her.
It's funny she hasn't changed this, I was convinced she was going to lean in totally to whatever hippy retreat thing she went on or focus on her alleged neurodiversity.

I remember thinking when i first read her blog thinking she must be loaded from.all her holidays, obviously this was all before they had to disclose gifts or ads

Reactions: 2
Exactly and she doesn't. A scarf and a blanket and some sandals doesn't cut it. A LOT of people in LA have really high quality fakes.
She has been outed as buying fakes so, so many times before - why would it be different now?
Yes the rental would go to the production budget.

She doesn't seem to be doing well mentally - the passive aggressive fake Q&As are always a tell. The couple they had a falling out with as they were soooo into one-up-manship? Who on earth could that be? *ponders deeply*
I guess Rose and Julia had a falling out because Julia is so insecure?
---
rt.png

Reactions: 1
Her posts are riddled with insecurities: boastful posts about friends, insisting how acceptable it is to repeat outfits (you don’t need to tell us that!), needing to showcase her Hermes, name dropping, the annual TC cake post, etc. Even the Ritz sweatsuit wasn’t official Ritz merch: it came from an Etsy store.

However, her life is based on social media validation. She always seems to be hoping on some bandwagon for the likes. I’m sure she compares herself to other bloggers like her “bestie” Julia—who appears to be rather successful in blogging ams also having a clothing line.

Her lack of transparency is probably rooted in wanting to appear to be rich and successful. I can’t imagine living in an upscale neighborhood and pretending that you are as rich as your neighbors by going to the Erewhon down the hill.

As for the authenticity of her Hermes: I’m guessing it’s fake or she got it second hand: the RealReal, eBay, Poshmark, Vestiaire Collective are all great to find second hand luxury goods.

Reactions: 4
Exactly and she doesn't. A scarf and a blanket and some sandals doesn't cut it. A LOT of people in LA have really high quality fakes.
She has been outed as buying fakes so, so many times before - why would it be different now?
Yes the rental would go to the production budget.

She doesn't seem to be doing well mentally - the passive aggressive fake Q&As are always a tell. The couple they had a falling out with as they were soooo into one-up-manship? Who on earth could that be? *ponders deeply*
I guess Rose and Julia had a falling out because Julia is so insecure?
---
View attachment 1987196
This won’t enlarge and is unreadable; any chance you could repost please?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.