Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please stop assuming things. You have no idea what I think about her (or anything else for that matter).

About her and her husband making a lot of money, it's all relative isn't it? I never said they were rich. In fact the only thing I said was that I don't think her one Hermes bag is fake. You talk about pay by experience, in that case they pay him by giving him experience and renting him and his family a 15k a month house. He isn't some intern. Note that this doesn't mean I'm a Rosie fan, I feel like there are a lot of problematic things about her - but her buying fake handbags isn't one of them (anymore, I know she has done so in the past).
---

Thanks for the welcome, very kind and friendly of you! I know this isn't a rave thread, the point I'm trying to make is that there are enough real problematic things about Rosie - no need to make things up.
Ummm I literally quoted you verbatim where you claimed they made lots of money independently. she’s had fake bags before, and there’s more to suggest her Hermes is fake based on her own history, than it being genuine. You seem pretty wound up! Have a night off
---
This has finished me. Hahahaha. 1
Part idiot to 2 parts head

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can kinda sorta see where Puffbollen is coming from, I mean we’re all here because we think Rosie is a dose but honestly, anyone who thinks she isn’t well heeled might need to take off the blinders!

Reactions: 8
I can kinda sorta see where Puffbollen is coming from, I mean we’re all here because we think Rosie is a dose but honestly, anyone who thinks she isn’t well heeled might need to take off the blinders!
I don’t think anyone is denying she isn’t well heeled. But everyone (other than newbie puffbollen) will agree it’s not through her “influencing career”, and also unlikely to be her husband’s pay packet (rumour has it, his family is wealthy).
She also does plenty of undisclosed ads of holidays etc. easy to believe she’s making bank, when her lifestyle is just a result of major grifting.

• Heart
I don’t think anyone is denying she isn’t well heeled. But everyone (other than newbie puffbollen) will agree it’s not through her “influencing career”, and also unlikely to be her husband’s pay packet (rumour has it, his family is wealthy).
She also does plenty of undisclosed ads of holidays etc. easy to believe she’s making bank, when her lifestyle is just a result of major grifting.
Yeah that’s all true I suppose, I mean I don’t know where her money comes from but there’s no denying she has plenty of it 💵

Does anyone else remember in the past (maybe Gomi), when something shady was uncovered about Rose? It might have been the iOffer account with all her fake designer goods, or a major lie she had told.

All of a sudden she had a supporter defending her and changing the focus of the discussion. People laughed and said hello (to Mummy?) and the ally left.

I wonder if finding her LA rental had her scrambling to deflect attention. Send in a supporter, show a larger belly (especially jiggling a drink on it :rolleyes:), and - voila! Mission accomplished.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else remember in the past (maybe Gomi), when something shady was uncovered about Rose? It might have been the iOffer account with all her fake designer goods, or a major lie she had told.

All of a sudden she had a supporter defending her and changing the focus of the discussion. People laughed and said hello (to Mummy?) and the ally left.

I wonder if finding her LA rental had her scrambling to deflect attention. Send in a supporter, show a larger belly (especially jiggling a drink on it :rolleyes:), and - voila! Mission accomplished.
This is intriguing, I can't imagine her being happy that everyone now knows the house is a rental. I mean there is nothing to be ashamed of to be renting a house but I feel like she has tried to make it seem like they own it. And then it's clearly embarrasing when it's posted like this.

Reactions: 2

Omg this was so like that 😂 wouldn’t put it past her. The manic tangents are just like what Rosie was doing with her reply to the message calling her out for comment baiting too. Weirdness all round. I’m off to go do some hip flexing to relieve myself of this trauma and have a little cry brb

• Haha
Can the mods get on and confirm if Poffbollen is Rosie or not, like when mother of daughters got exposed for being on here? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah that’s all true I suppose, I mean I don’t know where her money comes from but there’s no denying she has plenty of it 💵
Are her family wealthy? I don’t know much about her. I was on this thread a few months ago but only looked at her profile again yesterday. I kind of lost interest in her. She’s an odd fish.

Hrm I came here wondering if the emotional yoga class was triggered by mango-gate and now I really suspect it was. It kind of bothers me that she reads here I always assumed that she was too busy having an awesome life to read tattle and it makes me feel guilty
---
I'm not Rosie and I very much feel like we've gotten off on the wrong foot. I'm sorry about that. Can I do a restart? I only used this account (my only one here) for lurking, I'm not sure what actually prompted me to start posting. I don't think I've been agressive but I can see that I've been rude and I'd like to apologize for that.

So about Rosie. I actually have been a fan of her, sort of. A long time ago, and then I found the Gomi forum and realised how weird and dishonest she was. This was back when she was with that guy Damian and pretended that she had bought the apartment he was renting. After this she replaced all the "I" with "we" in the post. And then there was that fake Celine bag with plastic wrapped handles that she claimed to have gotten for christmas. Oh and swissgate!
---

Upper middle class I'd say. Her father is a reasonably successful realtor in Somerset. Her mother makes jewelry and does (did?) some kind of tapping therapy which is why she sometimes goes by "mommy tap-tap". Rosie has a sister on her mothers side who seems normal and like a "real" person, she is an artist (I follow her on Insta). Dont know how their relationship is now, the story is that something happened at Rosie's wedding that made her sis (Theodora) cut contact with her for a couple of years I think.
Something about this account still sounds a bit fake to me….

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think her yoga tears are perhaps more connected to her ego and sense of inferiority amongst super flexible fit Earth mamas.

I remember the time when she first arrived in LA and went to some kind of exercise class and couldn’t keep up and quit.

I feel like exercising isn’t her forte and that environment triggers her insecurities. But yes I’d imagine all the body ‘shaming’ talk that she herself stupidly initiated has probably contributed to tears.
Oh it’s so hard being Rosie with the freckles, her grey hair and full tummy frolicking in her bikini in Mexico or wherever she is right now. It’s tough isn’t it?

Reactions: 11
Hrm I came here wondering if the emotional yoga class was triggered by mango-gate and now I really suspect it was. It kind of bothers me that she reads here I always assumed that she was too busy having an awesome life to read tattle and it makes me feel guilty
---

How so? Is there something I can do to clear this misunderstandig up?

How so? Is there something I can do to clear this misunderstandig up?
probably not now to be honest.I think it was coming in defending, and then overcompensating trying to prove knowledge in a tone that just doesn’t quite ring true. I can’t put my finger on it but wording like ‘that guy Damien’ comes across as trying to be a little too casual and too cool.

Reactions: 5
probably not now to be honest.I think it was coming in defending, and then overcompensating trying to prove knowledge in a tone that just doesn’t quite ring true. I can’t put my finger on it but wording like ‘that guy Damien’ comes across as trying to be a little too casual and too cool.
I agree, and now randomly bringing up a lot of things we have criticised about her at once, all seems weirdly off

Like the time Tom “fixed her clock” and she put his naked arse on the internet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I really like debate and seeing both sides and playing devil’s advocate and never had the idea to do this until now but it is possible to block someone on here to prevent them from seeing your posts? Never blocked anyone on here.

Reactions: 1
Not a warning but let's ALL move on from goading other posters, report comments or scroll past them - Please read our rules and why they're important
---

Yeah, it’s the weird aggressive defence for me. And the non accountability of own words. Straight out of Rosie’s hand(book).

narcissists can’t resist reading about themselves. Rosie must check tattle 10 times a day considering she has no real friends, no gainful employment, and no actual hobbies. Considering she’s got a young child, she spends an awful amount of time obsessing over her own self.
---
I really like debate and seeing both sides and playing devil’s advocate and never had the idea to do this until now but it is possible to block someone on here to prevent them from seeing your posts? Never blocked anyone on here.
You can click ignore on the profiles you’d like to ignore, but they’ll still be able to see your posts. I love the ignore button though.

Last edited:
I don’t know why but I’m having such a reminisce over the old Rosie dramas now the Hermes is a point of discussion 😂

- the blow job in Byron burger
- the fixer upper flat that belonged to Damien
- Rosie loosing her ‘muchness’
- the trip to Switzerland with pheobe that ended up with them being chucked out of someone’s house? Because they got drunk and naked?
- the Nazi hat
- all the fake bags
- being the ‘inventor’ of the slutty brownies
- the weird topless family holidays
- the Rose pheobe friendship fall outs (over that man Carlo?!)
- actually didn’t she fall out with every single friend featured on her blog (apart from her mum)
- being invited to that v expensive engagement party in the V&A and blogging it, then being uninvited to the actual wedding
- NEVER getting a boob job 🤥

Probably forgetting loads!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.