Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God, Instagram world of Rosie. “I think I like when it’s raining’ 🎵🎵 Whilst people have been evacuated and nature is playing havoc and residents are probably worried about their livelihood and the future.

She really isn’t the smartest!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have we seen Julia’s in California and Rosie’s posting sage “let it go” videos…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosie also seems to be hanging out with fellow earth goddesses from her Egypt trip so they’re probably chanting and doing spells together.

• Haha
Here we goooo, lands in LA and is immediately transformed into the sage cleansing self help guru goddess of California. You can keep her America, she’s an insufferable chameleon 😂

Here we goooo, lands in LA and is immediately transformed into the sage cleansing self help guru goddess of California. You can keep her America, she’s an insufferable chameleon 😂
As someone who grew up in LA and still lives here, I can say we aren't all goddes saging our houses. I feel embarrassed for her that she feels the need to fit into some sort of stereotype all the time. Maybe she is constantly masking. How sad.

Also I'm sure Julia isn't going to bother paying her a visit. Julia strikes me as a no non-sense type and Rosie makes no sense.

Also, I noticed that Greg Williams (the photographer who captured Rosie and Brad so well, lol) was in LA for the Golden Globes with his wife Eliza. No stories posted on either side regarding spending time together. Hmmmm

Reactions: 3
I honestly think she's lost the plot. I'm seeing her shaking some voodoo bunch of twigs, in a pool looking like a character from The Shining and popping all sorts of alternative "medicines" and all I can think is god you have a lot of time in your hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she using her sage stick in her former house? I wonder if it's a film company loaner and other people have been living there, so she has to smoke away their negativity.

She's back to buying bagels galore and serving her classic risotto. If she has panned back to show the rest of the table, I guarantee the giant platters of oil are there, with tomatoes at the bottom.

Reactions: 10
Why is she posting her gross, gluggy risotto?

She's 36 or something - why is she proud of being able to make pesto in a blender and gluggy risotto that is clearly the incorrect texture? And has too much saffron?

Or 'fajitas' stewed with a tin of black beans. She has the culinary skills of a teenager.

Reactions: 11
Why is she posting her gross, gluggy risotto?

She's 36 or something - why is she proud of being able to make pesto in a blender and gluggy risotto that is clearly the incorrect texture? And has too much saffron?
Because she wants the world to know she has money to waste on too much saffron, of course.

Reactions: 9
It’s all she ever makes. Risotto and slices of tomato with a ton of olive oil smothering it. There will be cheese.

😴

Reactions: 5
It’s all she ever makes. Risotto and slices of tomato with a ton of olive oil smothering it. There will be cheese.

😴
Or just pasta smothered jn Pesto. Not sure it was here or on GOMI but remember when she often used to do posts about cooking? (Back in the hey day of her blog)A few times it was very clear it was her mums hands rather than hers in the photos, she is definitely not a good cook imo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And her recipes were all from Pinterest that she changed the name of. Remember when courgette noodles and spiralisers were having a moment and she made up a recipe calling them coodles 🤣 spoiler- it did not catch on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And her recipes were all from Pinterest that she changed the name of. Remember when courgette noodles and spiralisers were having a moment and she made up a recipe calling them coodles 🤣 spoiler- it did not catch on
God yes, not to mention "her" slutty brownies" stolen from another lesser known blog

Reactions: 10
Or just pasta smothered jn Pesto. Not sure it was here or on GOMI but remember when she often used to do posts about cooking? (Back in the hey day of her blog)A few times it was very clear it was her mums hands rather than hers in the photos, she is definitely not a good cook imo
Yes and every recipe was either from Nigella or foodandwine.com or similar, with an accompanying flowery story about how it was a family recipe.
She is closer to 40 than 30 and either has dinner parties catered with platters or cooks pasta with tomato sauce and crumbed chicken.

Yes and every recipe was either from Nigella or foodandwine.com or similar, with an accompanying flowery story about how it was a family recipe.
She is closer to 40 than 30 and either has dinner parties catered with platters or cooks pasta with tomato sauce and crumbed chicken.
She also copied Jamie Oliver's chicken noodle soup and made her usual daft comments about how no one could have a cold on her watch with her soup. She's not right in the head!

Update:

I’m ready for a Rosie in LA bingo challenge:
1) Shopping trip to Erewhon
✅ 2) Taking photos from private clubs like Soho house and name dropping
3) Takeout from Kismet
✅ 4) Malibu beach visit
5) Takeout from Cosa Buona
6) Sushi dinner at Matsuhia
7) Dinner parties in pajamas
8) Oily tomato platters

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks as old as her friends who have like 20 year old kids, her demeanour/dress sense etc, she's aged herself so much I wonder why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.