Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always end up as Hostess / Lady of the Manor when she's living in her Beverly Hills palazzo? Flowers, food shopping, cooking with her expensive gadgets, table setting, tinkling laughter emanating from every room.

Wouldn't it be funny if this house had twenty bedrooms, all occupied by movie industry screenwriters, producers, etc... like a commune? The bits of rooms that Rose has shown contain little items that she said she bought - a floral painting in the foyer, a blue & white plate nailed crookedly on a piece of wall. Has any room been shown in it's entirety? Maybe the bed with the Pottery Barn sheets (like Julia).

It would be hysterical if the whole thing is a sham, everything was already there or brought in by other tenants. She's such a poseur, I can see her doing this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t her daughter old enough now to be attending pre school or play group or is she homeschooling?

Reactions: 3
Isn’t her daughter old enough now to be attending pre school or play group or is she homeschooling?
I assume she will homeschool, remember she posted something about it recently and her ex assistant Tania commented on wanting to set up some kind of school like that?

Reactions: 2
I saw that there's apparently a factory in LA that makes exact, extremely high replicas of Hermes bags, down to serial number.
Mystery solved of the Birkin she schleps everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
who is her new friend? The awkward forced faux conversation "candid" photos. cringe.
Her posed friendship photos are so obvious - exaggerated facial expressions and hand placement are key giveaways. Her friend looks startled or frightened in one of the pics haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So much good gone to waste after her latest pyjama dinner party. That looks like an entire giant bowl of red stodge gone untouched.

Reactions: 3
So much good gone to waste after her latest pyjama dinner party. That looks like an entire giant bowl of red stodge gone untouched.
I noticed that too, so much to clean up - some empty water bottles and tea cups, oh but the food wastage that made it to the kitchen but didn’t manage to get covered and put in the fridge? As if anyone has the budget to waste food these days #relatablerosiestrikesagain

As if her dinner parties could look any more boring- where are the empty wine bottles?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if her dinner parties could look any more boring- where are the empty wine bottles?!
I thought the exact same. Where's the wine glasses and red wine stains? It honestly looks like they smoked joints and ate lollies instead - very LA. Rose's latest persona. How many personas have there been now?

Reactions: 10
One of her dinner guests (who i recognized from the last LA visit) was wearing an autism t-shirt. Now she's showing multi-colour Lets Talk About Autism t shirts. Did all the guests sit around talking about how they're on the spectrum?

My guess is that someone is doing a film or documentary and Madam Sandwich will be the STAR! Possibly scriptwriter too! So exciting.

One of her dinner guests (who i recognized from the last LA visit) was wearing an autism t-shirt. Now she's showing multi-colour Lets Talk About Autism t shirts. Did all the guests sit around talking about how they're on the spectrum?

My guess is that someone is doing a film or documentary and Madam Sandwich will be the STAR! Possibly scriptwriter too! So exciting.
also "let's talk abotu autism" 5+ years ago this would be a new concept, people are always talking about neurodiersity now, hardly groundbreaking or something new to talk about

Reactions: 8
The one she is trying to make into the new Julia with matching pyjamas is very wealthy indeed.

So no doubt that's where all this, 'I DON"T DRINK EITHER!!!! OMG!!! MY HUSBAND AND I ARE TOTALLY NEURODIVERGENT TOOOO!!!! Literally!! I HAVE AUTISM TOO OMG OMG!!!" is coming from.

Reactions: 11
Those weird pyjamas, I don't get it, they are not even cute. So odd. Everything, the decor, the clothes, the hair style, suggests >50. Even the lighting depresses me a bit 🙁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Those weird pyjamas, I don't get it, they are not even cute. So odd. Everything, the decor, the clothes, the hair style, suggests >50. Even the lighting depresses me a bit 🙁
Definite 70’s swinger party/keys in the fruit bowl vibes 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've never been to LA, is it a legal requirement to wear oversized pyjamas at the dinner table?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm positive she's shown that quote before. You know, the one where we she must move towards people who believe in her potential and expand the perimeter of possibility to stretch her soul. Only then will she see the markers of her true soulmate. :rolleyes:

Why does it always seem her soulmates must cater to her potential or needs? I can see how people tire of her, she's a using user. Stretch your own soul Rose.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.