Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi all,

I’m not a Rosie insider, but a LA insider with friends in the industry so I can provide a little insight about this tweet. First of all, a search on IMDB, shows that there are a total of 34 producers and executive producer on the film. PJ was not an executive producer as shown here. Michael Mann, John Lester, and PJ are shown as being P.G.A. which means they were actually working on set, unlike others who would just financially back the movie and never go on set. Hence, the shout out from Michael Mann so PJ is not a “main” producer but he was there. Main producers are executive producers who not just throw a lot of money into the production but will have a lot of sway as to how the movie is made. Working onset for no additional pay is nice but in the grand scheme of things, you are kind of a free stage hand.

Lmao this is all semantics, it comes down to whether you think a "main" producer is someone who writes a cheque to get a return on their investment, or someone who helps make the movie

You're literally disagreeing with the director of the movie.

Paramount made a whole series about how The Godfather got made with Miles Teller on the main role of the producer that showed up to work every day. There's a reason why pJ was at every premiere.

"La insider" my ass, let me guess you had a connecting flight through LAx once?
---
That’s what I suspected! So it’s not so much a job that you go to work and earn money and “do” something. You pay in and get to stand in front of crowds soaking up the glory like Mr Van Privacy here?
That's the opposite of what he said.

Last edited:

snarky mcsnark face

Is the husband on the holiday? Cos she said the birthday was with her main squeeze (her kid) and her last eat post suggests that she had dinner with friends - and the size of the group was three.

Are you saying there were no “mean girls” at the entire university that she went to, at that time?
Quite the generalisation, surely?
That's quite the straw man.

I know a couple of people who were in her year and apparently this is exactly how she was, unsurprisingly
That wasn't my impression of her at the time. Whilst I wasn't on the same course as her I did encounter her on nights out. My point was, when your nights out are almost always student nights in various venues it's hard to to have that same kind of "bottle service/VIP table" mentality. Whilst the club/bars she was usually found at did try to replicate that atmosphere, there's only so much they can do with student loan budgets. Even at the weekend when prices were more normalised, there's only so much that a small City like Southampton can do.

Rose could occasionally be seen in the more "rave/music" focused venues, and I never got a "mean girls" impression from her.

Now What

Chatty Member
I remember reading about that on gomi, does make sense if you are invited to an engagement party aren't you usually invited to the wedding? (Don't know anyone fancy enough to have had an engagement party so I have no idea 😅)
I think it also happened with Stephanie Desmond (party but not wedding).

emm

VIP Member
Rose could have just poofed away, like some influencers have. Remember Love Taza/Naomi David’s? She just stopped uploading anything. Disappeared overnight. Website and socials either deleted or privated. I like to think Rose will do the same, to live an actual life instead of a fabricated Jilly Cooper one.
Very true! I remember (back in the days when blogs had links to other blogs they liked) that she said she wanted to be like taza when she had children

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Guys. I'm quite confused. I fail to how pj is very unattractive. He's not my type but he isn't an ogre. A

For some reason I thought he was pretty overweight blonde and preppy...but I think this is her brother?? Please correct me cos I have no idea.

But I actually googled him, his picture comes up immediately, and...he looks normal...I don't understand Rose...
I assumed it’s that he’s said he wants privacy?

really_whythough

Chatty Member
You’d think she’d have mentioned something about this sad news, seeing as ohh you know, they profited off this kid’s tragedy last year?
(The story of the children’s football team stuck in a flooded underground cave)

But sure Rose. Go touch a tree and think about what it is you love about yourself 🤔
How did they profit off it? Must have missed that. Sad story.

depository

If anyone is still following poshbrokebored, has she split up with her husband? She’s posting vaguely cryptic things about solo parenting and being alone.