Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can confirm that Tim really is that much of a dick.....with a small dick. My mate dated him years back where he used to drive a porsche (he now calls guys out on motorcycles and fast cars with having small dicks in his stories). Sure, people can change as they mature but to pit women up against one another like he did in the story in question was distasteful. His constant preaching about how people have underlying issues when they challenge him is boring and a cop out for him to turn in around onto you and not him. He is absolutely VILE. Follow his thread on here and lets make more people aware of this crettin.
Is Tim AM Dupee?

Reactions: 1
I actually think it's Tim the biohacker ? (Because of that Porsche comment) so maybe just a wrong thread post :unsure::unsure:.
Sorry folks. The original quote didn’t come up which is why you probably didn’t know who I was on about. It was about Tim Biohacker dweeb and when he posted a picture of Rosie stating to “choose a woman who’s more like x than x”. Anyway, not a bad thing you don’t know who that utter wet wipe is!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks, I just took a look at the Amelia Liana thread and saw that Dupee's scandalous ex was Stephy Scolaro. He was seeing her quite soon after Rose, and there was a big story in Daily Fail about Stephy and her sister. He has great taste in women.
I think Dupee was the guy Rosie was seeing at the time when she went to that fancy dress party and wore the SS hat.

• Wow
Is Amelia Liana Rose's friend that she brought to comped resorts? I remember the first name.

I'm so dense I forgot about Cannes being the reason they were in the area. Imagine having to attend loud film parties filled with phonies and rich old farts roaring with laughter about their successful cinematic ventures. Also imagine seeing withered Hollywood movie stars and everyone groveling while screaming out 'Volare". No wonder she's silent, probably wondering how she ended up in this nightmare.

Who takes care of her daughter while she attends these events? She must have an au pair, or the child is living with grandparents and Rose is keeping it secret.

I can confirm that Tim really is that much of a dick.....with a small dick. My mate dated him years back where he used to drive a porsche (he now calls guys out on motorcycles and fast cars with having small dicks in his stories). Sure, people can change as they mature but to pit women up against one another like he did in the story in question was distasteful. His constant preaching about how people have underlying issues when they challenge him is boring and a cop out for him to turn in around onto you and not him. He is absolutely VILE. Follow his thread on here and lets make more people aware of this crettin.
Who is Tim?

Is Amelia Liana Rose's friend that she brought to comped resorts? I remember the first name.

I'm so dense I forgot about Cannes being the reason they were in the area. Imagine having to attend loud film parties filled with phonies and rich old farts roaring with laughter about their successful cinematic ventures. Also imagine seeing withered Hollywood movie stars and everyone groveling while screaming out 'Volare". No wonder she's silent, probably wondering how she ended up in this nightmare.

Who takes care of her daughter while she attends these events? She must have an au pair, or the child is living with grandparents and Rose is keeping it secret.
I don’t think so, obviously there was Val, Phoebe and Julia. Then on the hen do Rosanna Falconer went (odd as they never seem to hang out either before or after!) and also two girls called Bella. Other people popped up for one blog entry then disappeared.
She struggles to hold onto friends.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think so, obviously there was Val, Phoebe and Julia. Then on the hen do Rosanna Falconer went (odd as they never seem to hang out either before or after!) and also two girls called Bella. Other people popped up for one blog entry then disappeared.
Bella was her cousin wasn't she?

Reactions: 1
Nah, Amelia's another influencer. Wealthy parents etc. They may have crossed paths at an influencer event but they aren't friends.

Reactions: 3
I like how she posts apologising for not having her ‘usual’ Chelsea in bloom photos. If she ever did have any pics then it hasn’t been for a good few years!

Reactions: 7
You just know she’s trying on purpose to film the famous person (Mads Mikkelsen) and not the band. If she actually worked in film herself this could be impressive and cool but as a constant tag along to her husband it’s just sad.
In answer to the question before I don’t know who would genuinely follow her as she doesn’t offer anything with her current niche (who wants to watch a bored housewife drag the back of her child’s head around the world). If she moved back to England and switched to more lifestyle/family content she might be more interesting.
View attachment 2183612
Wow she is so sad :( ...She thinks better about herself now ?? Lol

Her inability to hold onto friendships will no doubt be put down to her trendy neurodivergency. Nothing to do with her narcissism, nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting that at the Tag dinner her name card lists her as Rose Thomas

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That’s her blogger name so if it was something she was invited to rather than PJ, it makes sense.

I thought she was flying to one of the Epstein’s private island for a second to make her husband more rich and famous In Hollywood...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.