Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Yeah that’s all true I suppose, I mean I don’t know where her money comes from but there’s no denying she has plenty of it 💵
Are her family wealthy? I don’t know much about her. I was on this thread a few months ago but only looked at her profile again yesterday. I kind of lost interest in her. She’s an odd fish.

emm

VIP Member
I do think that's correct though? they moved to the UK as children and lived in a council flat IIRC. I remember reading her blog back in the day. whatever happened , her parents obviously became very successful but her level of wealth now def comes from marrying the son of an oligarch!
Really? I'm pretty sure she went to private school though? I used to love her blog back in the day, it was everything Rosie wanted her life to be

Rachel09

What have missed ? Naked ? I didn’t look at the profile because she is so boring just showing pictures of random buildings ..

ella1979

VIP Member
Val is posting pictures of what looks like an incredible holiday in Norway. Beautiful scenery and no sign of who she is with but a thousand times more envy enduring than the life that Rose likes to convey name dropping and posing in designer brands which comes across just insincere. I wonder if Rose has finally quit for good.
Sorry to ask dumb question but who is val?

spencersteak

She’s definitely upgraded her spending if she’s buying Lori Piana now. However many DMs she received I’m sure she was determined to make it known she bought there.
Yeah, all the DM’s!
But really, just another brag post 🙄
Maybe she got them at a discounted rate at Worn along with the Chanel loungewear.