Rosie Londoner #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever she dated other guys she plastered them all over her blog- including that blonde bloke she went to Cornwall with. But PJ was always mysteriously kept secret. If he looked like Damien or Tom she’d have been showing him off at every opportunity.

there is nothing wrong with how PJ looks.

Reactions: 11
I know when I have friends over to visit, I instruct that they wrap themselves in a blanket and lie in front of the fireplace so I can take a picture of them. Unlike Rose though, I don't send it out over the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah you got me. Clearly that’s where I’m failing as an ‘influencer’!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She thinks She is a witch from a movie ...lol
---
I wonder if She knows about those posts Here...

Reactions: 2
Did you notice she tagged Patrick Dempsey in her stories at Nobu? I’d have much more respect for her if she was honest about how excited she clearly is at meeting these famous names through PJ, rather than casually throwing their names out ‘Ana’, ‘Brad’ as if they’re genuinely friends.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you notice she tagged Patrick Dempsey in her stories at Nobu? I’d have much more respect for her if she was honest about how excited she clearly is at meeting these famous names through PJ, rather than casually throwing their names out ‘Ana’, ‘Brad’ as if they’re genuinely friends.
Sooo cringe! As if Patrick is ever going to repost her story 😂

Reactions: 9
Sooo cringe! As if Patrick is ever going to repost her story 😂
She just can’t help herself can she?! If she actually wanted to protect these people’s privacy then she wouldn’t tag at all rather than posting it so small, but obviously name dropping is just too important to her. Does she not realise how pathetic it looks?

Reactions: 17
She just can’t help herself can she?! If she actually wanted to protect these people’s privacy then she wouldn’t tag at all rather than posting it so small, but obviously name dropping is just too important to her. Does she not realise how pathetic it looks?
I wonder how inadequate she feels when she’s the plus one. Saying she’s an “influencer” must really be embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
It’s SO embarrassing I can’t deal with it 😖 it makes my face hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.