Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robot Lady

VIP Member
I think she’d have disappeared at that point and not posted any of it but she had the book to shill/promote.
I’d love to know what’s going on there now. Really glad for the kids that they poofed though.
I follow her sisters on instagram and Naomi makes the occasional appearance. She looks happy and is no doubt very glad to be out of the IG spotlight after so long! Her eyebrows are out of control though 😂. I kind of hope she makes a low-key return to social media at some point, I quite liked watching her family and am very curious about how they’ve adjusted to life in Arizona.

Reactions: 1

msmith2006

VIP Member
Hanushka’s site

She looks very different now. Has obvs had work done , lost weight and got new boobs - looks amazing for it to be fair

ellobird

VIP Member
Sure is him

"Ferrari" - UK Premiere - VIP Arrivals
LONDON, ENGLAND - DECEMBER 04: John Lesher (L) and P.J. van Sandwijk attend the UK Premiere of "Ferrari" at the Odeon Luxe Leicester Square on December 04, 2023 in London, England. (Photo by Sama Kai/Dave Benett/WireImage)
No wonder their daughter has such curly hair

There is no reason to be rude to me, sis. I am a LA native (30+ years) and have friends who have worked in a few studios and have been nominated for Oscars. Some of my friends even receive the TC cake. Sorry to burst your bubble but I didn’t attack you in my response. Just wanted to shed some knowledge.
And all you're doing is anecdotally appealing to your own authority - having friends in the movie industry doesn't make you an expert nor does it mean you were right to dismiss the statements of none other than the movies own director.

I'm sure Michael Mann knows infinitely more about who did what on the Ferrari set than you, your friends and Tom Cruises baker, lmao

Especially when the original reason for this discussion was somone blasting PJ for being one of "Thirty-three producers, 15 executive producers (not Peej), but he makes sure to be one of two producers to show up for the accolades."

So your info is nothing we don't already know - my point was the guy that worked for free and showed up on set everyday to help the movie get made deserves to be on stage more than some random financier who cut a cheque and is waiting to receive his share of the profits back.

Of course, we don't know what else went on behind the scenes but the word of Michael Mann himself is surely worth infinitely more than virtually everyone else.

Last edited:

ella1979

VIP Member
Just went to look, Jesus. As usual tone deaf for someone with such a public profile. Also how is she always on private jets?! I don't get how much money her husband could be earning!?
probably just his friends jets

Now What

Chatty Member
There's a tiktok video from Danae Pappa showing Rose in her silly blue dotted dress having to stand and let another woman walk by. She slammed herself down with a sulky face.

Apparently the excitement of being on the Ferrari dais has spurred her to make a grand re-entrance to Insta.

• Haha

Author123

Chatty Member
The registered address is a law firm. I wonder if they were meant to be responsible for providing company secretarial services and making filings on time, and either they didn’t, or they weren’t able to get the necessary input from Rose in time to make the filings.

emm

VIP Member
Did she remove the like? I do see Miles and Rose's uni boyfriend Luke's names liking the Norwegian photos.

Anyone remember the model Halcyon who was dating the mega-rich friend of Rose PJ's? She's been together with her girlfriend for a year or so and they just announced they are engaged, Rose congratulated in comments.
Who was halcyon? The name sounds familiar

Lena94

Rose’s friend from uni days. She was also maid of honour at Rose’s wedding (even though Julia was introduced in some weird quasi type bridesmaid role). She periodically flies to where Rose is to dress up and pose with cocktails but in my opinion has a much more enviable [instagram] life than Rose.
Does anyone know what her job is?

spencersteak

I really like debate and seeing both sides and playing devil’s advocate and never had the idea to do this until now but it is possible to block someone on here to prevent them from seeing your posts? Never blocked anyone on here.

emm

VIP Member
If anyone is still following poshbrokebored, has she split up with her husband? She’s posting vaguely cryptic things about solo parenting and being alone.
I only half follow her but I think it is thatbhe had to come back to the UK to renew his visa or something? I find her life fascinating, its insane how wealthy she is isn't it?!

• Haha

spencersteak

Isn’t is usually accountants who provide such services? Maybe the law firm is somewhere she worked briefly or has some relation there. It avoids her having to use a home address for registration.
I don’t think she has a home address which is why she is using the law office. In the US, if you file a company like a LLC, you can use the address of your accountant’s office that set up the LLC if you are living out of the country or don’t have a US address anymore. I am guessing the same applies in this situation