Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
I wonder I her radio silence is because she was totally deluded about pj and his finances, I cannot imagine her wanting to marry someone who wasn't mega rich

Reactions: 1

snarky mcsnark face

Things about gun laws, abortion, I mean as awful as the tories are I cannot imagine them having a leader as bad as trump. Similarly I would assume Damon (if he votes here) would vote tory
Interesting. I’m not from the Uk but have gotten the impression that a lot of conservatives there take a gutless approach to abortion reform and just abstain from voting on things like telemedicine abortions (but that some are more progressive - though some republicans are more progressive on the issue too).

Showmethemoonie

Chatty Member
That makes it sound like he's less of a "finance the movie by writing a cheque" type producer, and more of a hands on "help the movie get made by sorting all the logistics" type producer.
That was always my understanding - otherwise he’d presumably have an Exec Producer credit?

emm

VIP Member
I don’t think so, obviously there was Val, Phoebe and Julia. Then on the hen do Rosanna Falconer went (odd as they never seem to hang out either before or after!) and also two girls called Bella. Other people popped up for one blog entry then disappeared.
She struggles to hold onto friends.
Bella was her cousin wasn't she?

Now What

Chatty Member
Hi all, just wanted to say that I definitely didn’t believe the post I saw on GOMI about tattle and only shared because I thought it was funny. Personally, it looks like Alice is threatened by the success and community over here and wanted to share that tea. #tattleforlife
My first thought was the Rose thread here was hacked like it was long ago on Gomi. But if Alice is jealous and stupid enough to try and bring down this (far superior) site, then she probably has caused a Streisand Effect where more people leave her pathetic mess website.

Libertine

VIP Member
yes, I have secret inside info which is only available to me.................and everyone else on Twitter

" … producers such as PJ van Sandwijk and John Lesher – who worked for basically no fees. It was not made by a struck studio. No studio wrote us a check. And that’s why we’re able to both be here and do so in solidarity with both unions.” -Michael Mann, Venice Film Festival 2023 "

Yes! You do follow them closely. 😊

I’m not sure anyone else is following a random producer on Twitter, but that would be the school connection, right? You are of course personally invested.

Now What

Chatty Member
For a second I thought the cast was on a stage and thought WTH is she doing up there??

She's busy shaking back her hair and adjusting her chin for the cameras. Peej doesn't look very happy either.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
A Conservative UK Government legalised same-sex marriage. It's hard to make any like-for-like comparisons between political parties in different countries I find. The Democrats for the most part aren't as left-wing as the UK Labour party either.
This. There may be a few macro similarities but to say they are alike is rather reductive. The political landscape in the two countries is so different.
perhaps this is how English Rose has found it to easy to transform from die hard tory girl to woowoo yoni worshipping earth mom

emm

VIP Member
Alice is full on batshit crazy at this point 😂😂😂 (my phone autocorrected that to Malice, which actually felt more fitting haha). It’s IMPOSSIBLE to get a GOMI account anymore - not to mention the site is seriously outdated, and you’ll get blocked if you voice any opinion that the owner disagrees with. Yikes. Tattle is much more fun!
I have a gomi account, have had for over a decade and it's impossible to log in to. WhT has Alice done now?

I looked up Julia’s insta and was shocked by her appearance. Her face looks like a sunken skeleton- reminded me of Carol Carpenter. I seriously hope someone is helping her. Been thinking about her all day since I saw it.
I think she’s just exercising to the extreme atm 😬 I thought she didn’t look well the other week 🙈

Now What

Chatty Member
^ I didn't open the PDFs, was it only Rose's business as a blogger and how does this affect "RosieLondoner", "The Londoner" or whatever else she calls herself? Another stupid question - what happens to the debt if CH is petitioning to close it? The amount of debt seems like a drop in the bucket compared to how much she seems to be spending.